Several Flat Lines in a Week

Thanks

ODD mine doesn’t look like yours. What mac model are you? I’m an iMac running Sierra. Here is my full screen shot

Curious why you put your hard disk to sleep?

I went back a few revs and that stabilized mine somewhat. I see the new update you reference and will give it a shot.

My issue is most perplexing. No rhyme or reason to it. It used to be flat lines only and they were becoming frequent. Then I updated my Silabs USB driver (i was many revs back). That seemed to
help a lot. It was stable for some time. Then I started experiencing mini flat lines - where it would stop updating randomly during the day then resume on its own. The major flat lines “seem” to happen approx
9-930pm - which is an odd time as there is nothing WD is updating (i.e. midnight noon etc). The mini’s started happening more frequently. SO I backdated to build 296 which has helped…

Oh one other thing Brian had me try. In my internet web page settings there was one value I had running every minute which Brian advised was major over kill. So I set that back to 1 hour. The setting was in advanced internet setup “setup page#2” “file #29 special custom file conversion”

@ Brian, can I change this value now - it has been 1 hour since you advised. Can I goto 15 or 30 minutes perhaps.

Attaching a screen shot of that too. It says 1 min in the screen shot but really 1 hour when i open it up

As mentioned when it happens, the record counter stops. Going into Com port section (which shows it open) doesn’t help. Can’t recall if anything in the program event logs

I’m running Mac OS Sierra on a late 2013 iMac 27"
Davis VP2 wireless with USB option from VP2 to Mac

I have an older mac which I keep needing to update to High Sierra and test WD. Maybe going to High Sierra will help??

Anyways… thats my story… I appreciate yours and especially Brian’s help on this. Its very frustrating issue since its random and doesn’t appear to be associated with any event.

Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 7.12.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 7.30.51 AM.png