indoor humidity plot

Hello, i cannot find how you change the scale for the indoor humidity? I am trying to plot my davis soil moisture and it looks like it has to use the indoor humidity, it looks like it also plots behind the blocked in solar so you cant see the soil when using the indoor humidity, Am i doing something wrong please

currently you can not change the scale
but I could add that ability for this function selection

Thank you for the reply, Phew, i thought it was my eyes/brain failing me. It would be useful, but, only when you get around to it, thank you.

Hello Brian, did this get implemented at all, not rushing you, just bringing it back up in case you may have forgotten about it, also about it being hidden behind the solar when solar is set to blocked in. Thank you

Hello, this had fallen down 3 pages, thought i would do a cheeky bump, sorry :oops:

Quote from: BWX on 28-04-2017, 12:50:15

Hello Brian, did this get implemented at all, not rushing you, just bringing it back up in case you may have forgotten about it, also about it being hidden behind the solar when solar is set to blocked in. Thank you

the axis will change to 200
when the soil moisture is over 100
is the problem that it needs to go higher for when the soil moisture of over 200?

Hello, thank you for the reply, at the moment the plot is too far up the graph, i would like to be able to adjust it so that it is much lower down the graph, also the plot is hidden when the solar is set to blocked in so you cannot see it and as the indoor humidity is the same colour as the solar you cannot see where on starts and the other one ends.

Added an image, i hope it helps

soil.png

you should be able to change the colour of the plot, i,e by setting the indoor humidity colour
I cant do anything about it being behind the solar plot though (being above the solar fixes that problem so not sure why you would want it lower?)

Hello, indoor humidity is the same colour setting as the solar, both have to be the same. As a last resort I will not use the solar blocked in, the reason for wanting the scale lower is because it looks odd and out of place up there with the temperature, not only that, it can clash with the other posts, but once the soil dried out some and the plot lowers it will override the temp and humidity levels plots, more so as the moisture is a slow moving, that’s why ideally it would be better much lower, tucked out of the way but still see able at a glance.

you should be able to set the colours different from each other (i.e use the solar blocked and or solar blocked to /from)

Hello, ok, i will give that a try, thank you

Back to the original question, would you still be able to add this please?

currently you can not change the scale
but I could add that ability for this function selection

what specificly do you need?
start and end?

Hello, basically, to be able to adjust it like you can with
The other plots, such as the outdoor temp please.

do you mean being able to set a min/max scale?

Hello, yes, that is correct.

ok, I will add this ability and let you know

http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/weatherdisplaytest.zip

Hello, that is working great, thank you, took me a few minutes and 2 downloads to find it though, i was expecting it to show up in the scales setup page, never thought to look in the actual setting tab, again, thank you.