Daylight tag

Hi, just updated to WD b42 & now the %hourofpossibledaylight% tag will not stick after midnight, see upload. The only way to get it working again is to untict the box delete the tag, then close the page, then reopen the page, then delete Solar: %Solar%, UV: %VPuv%, Soil temp: %VPsoiltemp1dp%, VP Leaf: %VPleaf%, VP Soil moisture: %VPsoilmoisture% that has appeared in the box, then put in the %hoursofpossibledaylight% tag. Also the wind direction font will not stick after reboot, using font size 10 this has been like this for some time now, using B42 06/03/17 & W10.

many thanks.

teal.

day light.jpg

I think that I have sorted the daylight tag by unticking the box & deleting the tag & the information a few times, & rebooting the PC,  but now this tag %changeinday% is messing about, see upload. Yesterday WD shut down for no reason, & a few days ago  WD stopped responding & I had to shut it all down by holding down the on/off button on the pc to turn it all off, & then reboot the PC, I'm using 10.37S42 form 06/03/17 W10.

many thanks.

teal

I have now given up with tag %hourofpossibledaylight% it just keeps disappearing.

Paul.

I think you mean
%hoursofpossibledaylight%

Yep you are right, but it is spelled correct in the box, its not showing, it shows for a while then disappears, the other tag (%changeinday%) is working ok.

teal.

when you say disappears, do you mean you can not see any thing?
when that happens is there any error under view, program event log?

Hi, all day yesterday 18/03/17 it was missing, now after midnight it has come back, it just comes & goes, see up loads.

teal.

day light 2.jpg

so its showing ok in the screen shot in the scroller (it was not very clear what you were meaning before)
can you post a screen shot when its not showing?
also upgrade to build 44 so we can move forward from there

When it disappears it will not show on the main page on the PC, see upload.

teal

so its not just that tag then
its the whole ticker that disappears?

first thing is to be using the latest version

Hi, yes the ticker tape disappears, also the dial gauges numbers colours will not stick & nor will the DIR labels font size.

teal.

first thing is to make sure you are using the latest version

Hi Brian, I have the latest version 10.37S44 19/03/17.

many thanks.

teal.