New version of the JPGraphs for WD using clientraw data (wxgraphs.zip)

It seems that the JPgraphs site is down. I have been getting a 504 gateway time-out error on the site yesterday and today. Is there another place that this JPgraph package can be downloaded from?

Thanks

Gary

Check your PM for a temp link.

Thanks Niko,

Gary

Main JPGraph website is back online again this morning.

Stuart

Just as a side note, there are still two JpGraph scripts (v4.0.1) that do not meet the PHP7 code guidelines: ‘jpgraph_bar.php’ and ‘jpgraph_line.php’ - both will display warnings.

That is the issue with JPGraph which they acknowledge and will fix. You can edit the relevant files so if you want the code PM me.

Stuart

I installed the new version works well. Thank the author of this version.
[url=http://www.celinmeteo.com/wdisplay/wxflashgraph.php]
http://www.celinmeteo.com/wdisplay/wxflashgraph.php[/url]
:smiley:
Marian

Hi Stuart

I am trying to update my graphs from your script. I have followed your readme file and have uploaded all files to graphs directory on my webserver. I also uploaded jpgraph-4.0.2 to the web server. I have edited graphsconf.php, the only changes I made was timezone and changed jpgraph-4.0.1 to “2”. I tested in the graphs directory and graphs worked, but when I upload wxgraphs.php to my root directory graphs don’t display… http://www.mangawhaiweather.co.nz/wxgraphs.php

Thanks for the script.

Cheers
Tony

Tony that code provided is expecting to run from the directory you uploaded the graphs to, not the root directory. If you want to run it from there you need to edit all the graph calls to include the correct directory for each one.

Stuart

Thanks Stuart, I will give it a go.

Tony

If I can get WD to upload the wxlocal.php file correctly, it uploads it but none of the values are updated.

I think you may have posted this in the wrong place, AFAIK the JPGraphs don’t use wxlocal.php.

Just for information… I have been testing the graphs using version 4.2.9 of JPGraph but unfortunately the bar graphs do not work correctly on this latest release. Right now I do not know whether this is a bug in my code or a bug in JPGraph and I am trying to resolve it. So for now please do not use 4.2.9, the best one to use is 4.2.6 which is what I am using live right now and it works.

Stuart

JPGraph have just released 4.2.10 which fixes a bug in bar graphs and so now you can safely upgrade to 4.2.10 if required!

Stuart

Just the spur I needed to try wxgraphs for the very first time! All working fine according to the test page, once I figured out you had to unzip the package to find the Readme :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, the package I downloaded from your first post in this thread is “Graphs Package V3.0 21st November 2016”. Is that correct?

Yes there is only one version for download on my site.

Have fun.

Stuart

I am! Got some of them into my SS Gauges page (as left and go to Menu > Extras > SS Gauges). Now to work out how to get time-stamped extratemp/hum values so I can modify temp+hum_24hr.php :slight_smile:

EDIT: Finally got the extratemp/hum graphs working :smiley:

[17-Nov-2019 18:50:28 America/Phoenix] PHP Warning: array_walk() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, function ‘SMtoI’ not found or invalid function name in /home4/scottsx9/public_html/weather/wxgraphs/snow.php on line 24

Yes that is indeed missing, because we dont get much snow here and the fact that we use mm not inches I had not tested that. I am in the process of updating the graphs so that will get fixed in the next week or so.

For now add the following to the graphsconf.php just after the rain conversion function and let me know if it works:-

// Snow conversion function 
function SMtoI(&$value) {
	global $snow_conv;
	$value = ($snow_conv * $value);
	$value = round($value,2);
  	return $value;
} // end function

Stuart

I does not snow in Phoenix except on very rare occasions. But the sun shines all day most of the time. Both of these files have this error which i have fixed by commenting out the request for that file. // Every time I update the files with the new version it comes back

solar_60min.php solar_1hr.php
JpGraph Error 25049
Font file “/usr/share/fonts/truetype/arialbd.ttf” is
not readable or does not exist