Month/Day/Year jumps back to Day/Month/year

I’ve just upgraded to the latest R29, and noticed that the graphic display on my monitor, in the window with the Date, Time, and number of valid data sets received, has a strange behavior.

I prefer the Month/Day/Year and set both of those in my settings choices.

After I reboot and start WD, all is well, at least for a few seconds, and then in front of my eyes, there is a screen update and the format has gone back to Day/Month/Year!

The summary.gif has the correct date on it, but the screen grab that is uploaded to my web server, is in the wrong format, too. I would assume this would happen since that is just an image grab if I understand correctly.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this odd behavior?

Dale

I have testedto try and duplicate this here
but I can not
it might then be something about your settings
if you could .zip and email me your WD settings

also which version/build of WD were using before?

Good morning, Brian.
Thank you for the reply.

I had installed on my PC running Win 7 (a small machine that I had) a second instance of WD. So I used the posting on your download page that had the initial install so that the .dll file got installed. I think it was the old 81 version. I then went to get the .zip update for R29 and installed that over the first installation. I have the 2wd.txt blank file in this instance’s directory, and is being fed by a Peet Brother’s 2100 ultimeter.

My first installation of WD on thie computer is at least several years ago, but I’ve been updating all along and it is currently not only up to date with R29, but runs perfectly.

May I ask what file or screen shot would be of help for you to get the settings? Is it the WD.ini file that you could use?

ECWx.info/ is the correctly running station and is the Texas Wx Instruments display

ECWx.info/peet/ is the second one that I’ve just installed and it is the one that is displaying the Peet Bro 2100 Ultimeter data.

Dale

Explained here: http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/12684

the question how to email me the settings files is the most frequently asked question in the forum
which is why it is in the FAQ section of the forum and I have a youtube video showing how to do it
A search of the forum would find the solution much faster than waiting for someone to respond… :wink: