CWOP & WXQC Email Problems

Hello,

Is anyone else having trouble emailing russ at wxqc dot net or anyone at the gladstonefamily dot net addresses? I need to have a problem with my weather station photos dealt with, but every email I send gets an error reply message.

The first one said “Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address: host said: 550 invalid recipient wx-site-d8525-5fvc9e9k3r908gd1au6cm”.

The next one to wxqc said “Relaying denied”.

How do I get in contact with someone who runs these sites?

Thanks

Folks,

I joined this forum because I was looking for an answer to the question posed by the OP. He never got a reply, the relaying issue is an anti-spam technique that some places used…like 10-15 years ago, and which is WAY out of favor now. :roll: Having said that, the CWOP site still rejects my email. I have tried logging into my email hosts site and sent it from their front-end and it was still rejected. I am sure the CWOP volunteers are probably happy to not be getting email, figuring things must be working swimmingly, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to reach them. #-o Can anybody make a suggestion? Their address is listed as russ at wxqa dot com (like that works any more). If you read this post and do not know how to help me to get around this antiquated restriction, then could I get you to please try writing Russ and point him to this thread? If so MUCH THANKS! :lol:

what is the specific problem that you need help with (i.e why are you wanting to email them)