Noaa port equipment.

Prices are listed to give you an idea on pricing. The noaa port equipment will go for sale on Ebay. In the next couple of weeks. If interested give me a bid.

What I paid    Today's Prices

The dish is a 3.8 Meter Polar Mounted Antenna.
0200-1023- C-Band cover plate- $16.00 $35.00
1329- Feed, dual, orthomode- $62.29 $125.00
3220FB- C-Band PLL LNB- $259.00 $259.00
S300 DVB-S2 IP Data Receiver/Router $749.00 $599.00

$1008.00              $1018.00

This is the company the equipment was purchased from.
Robert Mihelic
Satellite Engineering Group
913-324-6014

Dad always said that used should sell at half price of new.

$500.00

I am told that a noaa port system will have every radar, weather warnings, forecast, satellite photos. Just about everything that is weather related. It sent by satellite via noaa port. No internet needed. And no delays. Instant information and graphics.

Buyer’s pay for actual shipping costs.

Does the dish break down into sections?

Yes it does. There are three equal (more or less) parts.

GOES Channel The GOES Channel contains information from the GOES East and the GOES West satellite. .The GOES East satellite is a data stream consisting of the following imagery products: visible, infrared, and water vapor for the Eastern Conterminous United States (CONUS), Puerto Rico, supernational composites, and Northern Hemisphere (NH) composites. The GOES West satellite is a data stream consisting of the following imagery products: visible, infrared, water vapor for CONUS, Alaska, and Hawaii; supernational composites, and NH composites.

NCEP/NWSTG Channel From the NWS Telecommunications Gateway (NWSTG), a data stream consisting of model output from the National Centers for Environmental Prediction (NCEP); the observations, forecasts, watches and warnings produced by NWS Forecast Offices; WSR-88D radar products; and most observational data over North America.

NCEP/NWSTG2 Channel The NWSTG2 channel supplements the NWSTG channel.

Non-GOES Imagery/DCP Data Channel This channel’s data stream includes GOES DCP data, GMS/GOES-West/GOES-East/METEOSAT-5/METOSAT-7 composites for visible, IR, and water vapor products (every 3 hours), and OCONUS grids.

This is the software Dad was running.
http://www.noaaport.net/

Found two server class of computers. Both are HP Proliant. One is a DL 385. The other is a DL 360.

They both go with the noaa port system. But you will need to be close to us. They both weigh a lot! I’ll bet shipping would be over $100 a piece.