Acurite 5 in 1 Model 02035DC

I’m trying to use this Acurite with Weather Display. In the setup section, other models of Acurte are shown but not the 02035C. Will the program see this unit, which is USB connected? The readings on the display, other than time and date, are static.
Chris

Hi
Make sure its set to USB mode 3 or 4
does the separate running VIS acurite.exe program get the data ok?
also make sure that is only installed to where WD is, and not in its own install location

It’s set on 4. Vis Reader starts the Acurite program and the data looks okay on the Acurite PC Lnk screen. Not sure what you mean about “make sure that is only installed to where WD is, and not in its own install location”.
Chris

make sure there is not a folder
c:\vis\

there was, so I moved it to Program Files. Started Weather Display and still have default values.

it should be only in
c:\wdisplay

Nope. Still stuck on default readings.

humm
so the running acurite.exe program,is that showing data OK?
(and what is the barometer reading showing in that program?)
if you could .zip and email me your settings files (see the FAQ and or youtube video on how to do that) then I can check on some things

Think this is what you wanted.

Hi, I removed the attachment, it is not good to post that info publicly. Please email it as requested to [email protected]

I may have found the problem. In the station choice/set up page, under the AcuRite choice, is an option to enable VIS CSV or not. It was enabled, but I just switched it off as an experiment. Now things seems to be tracking on the Weather Display window. With VIS disabled, does this mean that the data from the weather station won’t be saved anywhere?
Chris

That must be a new change that vis made?
WD can be set to create csv log files
In setup,logfile setup