CWOP web data updated

Very nice… lots of data to compare to.

CW2433 at CarterLake.org

hats off to the CWOP !
what a good free service

Made me look… Very cool indeed…

I think I found a wayward weather station in our area. We had rain the other day, got about a 1/4 of an inch. The next closest station make me re-look to see if I was reporting wrong. showed 1.6 inches… Okay… that could happen, there was a bit more rain in some areas… I walked all the sites nearby and found he was 7 times higher than the rest. If he was on the other side of the city to the north, then I would believe it since they did get more rain and do on a regular basis.

Looks like they added a wind distribution graph now too.

Hi All:

Steve Dimse, who’s day job is an emergency room doc in Miami and Ham Radio operator (K4HG), is the “FINDU” server developer.

yeah signed up the other day - works well even though I can’t have the data quality checking being in the UK

i was allocated quite an easy to remember id as well :slight_smile:

CW2888

but Brian (windy) how on earth did you get CW0000??? were you the very first person to use CWOP or was it specially given to you?

Howdy,

Brian is an original “plank holder” of the program as he is one of the first developers to support the APRS protocol communications standard for weather reports. The impact he made is still evident as almost all low CWOP members have “WD” at the end of their raw reports.

Dave
CW0351

yup, i was I guess the first to join up
and I am also the first to join up in the world to wunderground.com too :wink:

to bad they went to “the dark side” :wink: