Do I need to ground my ws?

My weather station is a WMR300 wireless station, mounted about 6’ up on a stainless steel pole on a stainless steel tripod. I’m on the top floor of a 4-story building where the pole height reaches about two feet higher than the lowest part of the roof. Needless to say there is a lot of stainless steel pretty high up.

I’m in an area of Canada (Vancouver, lower mainland) where lightning is pretty rare. We get maybe two or three thunderstorms a year, and under other various conditions the odd strike and a rumble or two of thunder and then it’s over. When it happens, it’s an “oooh, ahhh” event.

My question is, with the pole of my weather station being so far up, is it possible for my pole to a) get a direct lightning strike, and b) should I be grounding my weather station, keeping in mind that I am not allowed by my Strata to affix or secure anything with screws to my deck. At the most, I have zip-straps holding my tripod securely to my balcony’s metal railing and most of the surrounding deck is made of wood. I can’t nail anything down.

What options are there out there to me for grounding a station like mine?