10mm in just over 20 mins last night

Was another rainy day yesterday, more so during the evening… total for the day was 28.2
I love the way it climbs for the last 15-20mins before it virtually stops in its tracks, just over 10mm
in that short time, there was some thunder in this too, although this was around the 10pm mark

I also have modified my bucket, i cant remember bow but i think its at 250m Diameter set in WD
at 0.164 offset, looks like it copes very well.

I will add that a V-Vue station, SW and about 2 miles max as the crow flies from me only recorded 18.3mm total
So i checked this against another station thats a tiny bit closer to me but SSE of me and they hit 31.5mm total 8O

Untitled.png

Have a look at the rain :umbrella: in cheddleton it came down in buckets
See image

Lots of flooding in Stoke-on-Trent

Hi Mick, not sure if you are away yet, if not you might need to take a look at ya rain measuring sensor and or bucket, i think
there maybe something a miss somewhere, the max precipitation for the last 24 hrs was 50.4 mm in Winterbourne No.2, so the Met says

I had a quick look on WU at your 2 closest stations, both around 7mm for yesterday and around the 3 mm the day before, hey
i could be wrong and god thought you plants looked a tad dry :lol:

Hi :wave:

Will check the rain sensor when i get back :umbrella:, from the data and graphs the rain :umbrella: sensors are working correctly

There has been lots of flash flooding over Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire Moorlands have a look at images

The car was stranded in floods on Duke Street (photo by Craig Le

Read more: http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/flood/story-29412725-detail/story.html#ixzz4Bq3VojtD
Follow us: @SentinelStaffs on Twitter | sentinelstaffs on Facebook
Read more at http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/flood/story-29412725-detail/story.html#mryPO8bVIUaEVoy1.99

14607786-large.jpg

Hi Mick, no worries, thought i best mention it just in case there is something amiss somewhere
another 60mm and you would have beaten the UK record for a 24hr period 8O