WXreports.zip - Help needs

I would like wxreports.zip into my webside, but need a detailed guide on how to do.

How do I setup WD to automatically upload all “Dailynoaareport * .htm and” climatedataout.htm "automatically?

I have unpacked wxreports.zip, all the files, is it possibel to have all the files in a unique folder on the website ?

Which of the files is the “Master” I need to use in the menu ( flyout-menu.xml )

Hi
I do have a youtube video which covers having the noaareport and climate report files uploaded

Thanks for reply

There is no “Master” but many people use the wxtempdetail.php. But you can use any of the detail/summary/season scripts you want. The other detail/summary/season scripts will be automatically available from each other detail/summary/season script.

I would recommend you first edit the wxreport-settings.php file. It has the settings that will be common to all the detail/summary/season scripts.
Depending on what sensors you have and what data you record, you will need to edit the wxreport-settings.php to only show the appropriate reports.
For example, if you don’t have a solar sensor, uv sensor, or don’t record snowfall, snowdepth, soil temperature, set those reports to false.

A few of the individual scripts have some additional settings mainly to do with adding sensors after you initially started collecting data. For example, adding a solar sensor a couple of years later.

There are several climatedata*.html templates in the zip download. Which one you want will depend on which sensors you have. See the readme file to determine which one is appropriate for you. Copy it to the webfiles folder of Weather Display and rename to climatedata.html.

As for having all the files in one folder, you can but you would need to jump through some hoops to do it. The problem is the flyout-menu.xml does not like files being in different folders.

For more info, you may also want to view the topic at: Version 3 of Detail / Summary addon pages for WD-AJAX-PHP-USA

that video …does show how to set up to have the noaa report and climate reports set to be uploaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPRCWmS3m6w&feature=youtu.be
maybe I could do one on just setting to have the noaa and climate reports set to be uploaded

I’m trying to get this working and all I get is an empty table and an error message

Notice: Undefined variable: date in C:\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\alt\wxreports\wxtempdetail.php on line 219

Notice: Undefined variable: time in C:\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\alt\wxreports\wxtempdetail.php on line 219

am I missing something in the settings file?