3in1 updated time

Recently my 3in1 script is showing the current time instead of the last time the update was uploaded. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Cheers

:?

MikeyM

The file wxall.plaintext.php sets the value of the “Updated:” time from the timestamp of the file $plaintextfile (which is your plaintext.txt file) that is set in wxall.settings.php. The behavior your page is showing makes it appear that the timestamp of your plaintext.txt file is continually changing. Can you check the timestamp a few minutes apart to see if this is the case? I could see this happening if you had a program that was constantly FTPing your plaintext.txt file to your website.

Steve

Thanks Steve

That’s the problem. WD is uploading the plaintext.txt file every minute. I have two setups in the “FTP & Connections” page and for some reason when I uncheck the “upload every minute” the setting won’t stay. I guess it’s going to force me to upgrade from B81 to 315.

Thanks a lot for the help.

UPDATE: Played with it long enough to get the “uncheck” to stay unchecked 8O

Cheers

:smiley:

MikeyM

I know this is an old thread, but I found it when searching.

I am having the EXACT same issue, but can’t seem to find why. I’m assuming WD is uploading it every minute since the timestamp on the server changes every minute, but I can’t find the setting that would be driving that in WD. It’s driving me crazy - everything I can see (I’m sure I’m missing something) shouldn’t have it uploading every minute.

Help!
Eric