HRVistaWeather Shutting Down.

Please Note: As of 14:30hrs Today 01/02/2016 We have ceased upload of all live data including alerts / realtime conditions / Onsite Forecasts / etc.
It is with sadness that we are closing this weather site (been running since 2012) for numerous reasons we cannot continue. Over the next 24hr period all data will not be live so please do not use it, at some point during this time the web addresses associated with our site will disappear from the web. This also applies to the Mobile version of our site including Facebook and Twitter sites. Thank you to all loyal users, time to look for a new source of weather info and forecasts.
Still running everything locally, just not on uploading to the web.
regards Tony

Sorry to hear that :frowning:

Back online.

=D> Yea! (that you’re back online, that is…)

Definitely good news :smiley:

Thanks Ken and Niko, appreciated.

Site stripped back a little to what is was and currently no Mysql stuff (which may stay that way I think).

Ken I have updated the AUWN maps etc late last night - so back on there too, also updated the about page and put my old contact email stuff back in. ll seems to have updated ok.

regards,

Glad you’re back, Tony! Your contributions to the community are very much appreciated.

Hi Jerry,

Appreciate your kind words, thank you and like wise.

regards,

Hi Tony, glad to see you back! I didn’t notice your previous post you are back :slight_smile: I am sure many will appreciate it.

Thanks Jachym.
Regards,