Custom Forecast Message

You guys are good, but you were talking way over my head. :?

Ultimately I would like to run the Leuven template. I like having the gauges on the main page. The Leuven site is working well EXCEPT the text wind direction and small pointer in the body of the site isn’t updating. It is correct when the page loads, but it won’t update with everything else. (I don’t have that issue on the Saratoga site. The wind direction text and direction pointer update with everything else.) On Leuven, the gauges on top update and most of the other text areas in the body update…but the wind direction and little pointer don’t.

Like I said, the new tech stuff is way over my head. Thank goodness for Chris who installed both templates and got them working for me.

Bottom line is whichever template I can get working will be THE one. Saratoga is working. I’d like to add the special scroll message if possible. I would RATHER run the Leuven template if we can figure out why the text wind direction and direction pointer are not updating with everything else.

Thanks for the input and continued help, everyone. I didn’t understand much of what you said, so if you can dumb it down even more, I may catch on. 8O If anyone is interested in helping with the work Chris is doing and getting the site working great, I will give you access to the server.

r