weatherunderground webcam signup

Hey- Was wondering if anyone else is having this issue. Trying to add a webcam to my weatherundgerground station. I’m stuck in a signup loop that keeps trying to locate my webcam in San Francisco. Tried every browser- Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc. Same every place. Any ideas?

Thanks

They seem to keep losing mine with ‘missing webcam’ icon - then when I ‘add’ it again I find there are already two identical live cam streams because I didn’t see it was still there last time it was supposed to be lost.
I suspect it’s because mine is literally black overnight and it’s automatically interpreted as down somewhere.

I had exactly the same problem, so I emailed them and had this reply:

Hello, Wunderground accounts require a unique username to post photos or webcams now, but if you registered a long time ago, you might not have one. Usernames are publicly visible (that's why we can't just use your email address). What would you like it to be? I'll create it. If the username is already taken, we may have to add numbers at the end of it. Please let us know if you have any preferences.

Thank you,
William
Wunderground Support

I have been signed up with WU since around 2005 and as far as I’m aware I have never created a username, so that probably is the problem.

I have the same problem
and probably for the same reason
what is the solution again?

just clicked on add a web cam
then clicked on edit for my existing one
and then changed to use URL instead of FTP
i.e let WU grab the image from my web site
that should work hopefully

WU created a user name for me and then the sign up went through OK. Hopefully it will work now!
I set it up so that WU takes the image from the image URL.