One month with the new forum...

…and things are looking good :smiley:

In the five months leading up to the migration from the old to new forum software, the old forum was averaging 1000 posts per month and there were around 150 new users. It’s exactly one month today since we migrated to the new forum software. In the last month you’ve added 3200 posts and over 100 new users have registered. I don’t know why the forum has suddently become so popular, but I’m not complaining :smiley:

I think I’ve enabled all the new ‘user facing’ features that are available, e.g calendar, karma (user climate) and a host of other things. There have been a few minor problems identified and I think fully resolved fairly quickly. The forum style has been tweaked to make it easier to view and some new graphics installed (thanks to krelvinaz).

And if that wasn’t good enough, WD marches onwards and upwards adding features faster than new members are coming to the forum and WDL is also evolving rapidly with many new features. I’m sure more goodies are planned in both WD and WDL, so keep watching this space.

Thanks to all of you for making this such a useful and fun place.