New and improved :) A complete overhaul of my weather website.

For more than eight and a half years(*), my weather website has had the same lay-out, with just WDL and one page from the Saratoga-script. But about two months ago I installed the wonderful Leuven Template, and I started customizing it…

I changed lots of small things/items. The the most visible customizations include different radar images for the regular radar page, and I ‘upgraded’ the mobile version of the site: I added a lot of extra information, and removed the contact page in favor of a radar page, and the mobile page (with some help from template creator Wim) now refreshes automatically.
I also re-did the Dutch KNMI-forecast-page (and start-page item), so the header title would change accordingly to the chosen site language. And I wanted a seperate page for the ‘old Ajax dashboard’.
And I also added a Twitter-page, with a Twitter start-page item that displays the most recent tweet (with the option Reply/Retweet/Favorite right there on the spot.)
I also changed quite some text in both the Dutch and English language files. (My German and French isn’t what it used to be though, so there is a real chance you might run into some untranslated English text, when viewing the German or French version of the site :oops: )

Please let me know what you think of it :slight_smile: http://meteohilversum.nl/

looks good to me :slight_smile:

Thx :slight_smile:

=D>

Thx 8)

Looking good!

Hello from Saginaw, Michigan USA
Nice job, though I admit I can only read English lol

Mike

congratulations
:lol: