Couple of issues

Hi.

1. I have noticed that the Send 10 min avg direction on the Wunderground setup window isn’t working. When I activate it, nothing changes in WU, and when I open the window again, the option is unticked as if I had never enabled it.

2. Also, I cannot seem to be able to import data with the Cumulus import tool. I select the file and the date, but once I press import, nothing happens. I checked the program error log and this shows:
    ERROR: ‘23-09-11;13’ is not a valid integer value System.SysUtils at time/date 23:33:7:113 27/08/2015
    The date format on my computer is exactly the same as the one in the log files, and I have used this tool before so I don’t know what could be happening. I seem to remember there was an option to change the date format and the separator format but they are no longer there.

Thanks.

I have fixed that WU setting now in the latest .zip update

re the CU import, if you could .zip and email me that file and how you have the settings set there

I assume it is the email on your signature?

Thanks.

WD MSSSQL Vers 2.4:
ERROR: ‘data’ is not a valid integer value at time/date 11:56:48 04.02.2019
Computer locale is Norway

I presume this is happening when you are trying to import a cumulus csv file?

It is when importing WD files like last31daysdata.inf stored under d:\WeatherDisplay\datafiles
I’m not using Cumulus

I really need more detailed information
the more information you can provide the better
i.e on exactly where and what you are doing, etc (screen shots always help)

I think there is also an issue With “Create table” function in WDMYSQL 10.7.
When I create the table and then press “test” I get this error

“Column count doesn’t match value count at row 1”

I might be wrong, but it seems like and insert into the db is failing due to a mismatch between columns in table and elements in data inserted.

you could try unticking I want a YYYY etc setting

Cleared “I want a YYYYMM…”
Still same error