Meteotemplate - new free website template

nothing is affected or changed in regard to clientraw update/upload etc, used for e.g WDL or web sites, when you enabled MT API in WD

Thanks Brian

[color=red][b]Block Update

Hi guys,

few updates based on your suggestions:

Block Update - Lunar Eclipses 2.0

• added possibility to add block title
  • CSS tweaks
  • optimization

DEMO: http://www.meteotemplate.com/template/indexBlockDemoNarrow.php?block=lunarEclipses

Block Update - Solar Eclipses 2.0

• CSS tweaks
  • optimization

DEMO: http://www.meteotemplate.com/template/indexBlockDemoNarrow.php?block=solarEclipses

Block Update - Meteor Showers 2.0

• CSS tweaks
  • optimization

DEMO: http://www.meteotemplate.com/template/indexBlockDemoNarrow.php?block=meteors

Plugin Update - Live Gauges 2.1

• bug fix for rain rate

Enjoy

Hi guys,

in the blog I posted some info about what I plan to do in the near future and what is coming.

If interested:
http://meteotemplate.com/blog/?p=2172

[color=red][b]New

great idea :slight_smile:

Hi, I know I have mentioned this before, and I am pretty certain it has nothing to do with the template, but I am having issues with my web page(s) www.philsweather.co.uk . Either when I go to the site it doesn’t load at all, or it loads but takes quite a while. If it does load ok I can open the menu lists but when I click on a link to a page it won’t load and eventually times out. When on the homepage if I refresh it won’t re load and if I just wait on the home page it’s not updating.
I have upgraded to the Orange version and am using WD with api and yesterday morning I updated all the blocks and plugins that needed up dating, all worked well for a while. The only thing I did differently from how I had things before was to add the Meteogram block to see if it worked ( it never did before which is an issue with the servers at my host not allowing inported data from some sites) and its still not loading now. I can’t get to the admin pages to remove it because the links time out.
Could some of you try my site and try navigating around different pages to see if you get the same issue, I have tried on different computers both at home and work and tried IE and firefox. I think its an issue with my host but before I have a rant at them I thought I’d see what others thought.
Any help much appreciated
Phil

I would be maybe looking for a new host?
as do experience what you are talking about with your page…it did load…but was slow…then a link from the menu will not work and now the page will not load for at all

Hi Phil,
strange… your homepage loaded very quickly, but everything else times out. Would be useful to see the error log which would show why it failed. It didnt load even the admin login page, which has no external data loaded so it is not because of some external lagging source.

which 99% means server problem because with PHP it is pretty much either/or. Either the script works, or it does not and there is a bug. But its not like that it works “sometimes”

The updates goes so fast that I have problems to update. :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

Question:
What can the reason be that my weatherstation dont update?
Haven

Yeah well… its hard when you get suggestions not to add them when you can. At least Im trying to make the updates more and more easier to perform :slight_smile: You should have seen how this all worked year ago :smiley: Settings files overwritten with each update, changes necessary directly in code… no cPanel… :smiley:

I would be maybe looking for a new host? as do experience what you are talking about with your page..it did load..but was slow..then a link from the menu will not work and now the page will not load for at all
strange... your homepage loaded very quickly, but everything else times out. Would be useful to see the error log which would show why it failed. It didnt load even the admin login page, which has no external data loaded so it is not because of some external lagging source

I will be contacting the host (easily.co.uk a branch of virgin) to see if they have made some change and if they can sort it out, with a threat to move my site elswhere. I did check how much space I was using and its less than 10% of my allowance so that shouldn’t be an issue
How to I find the error log?
Phil

Look for “logs” folder above your server root, same level as “public_html” or “www”. But not all providers show it, eg. mine does not. This again is something your provider will know and they can even check the error log themselves. This is where all problems are saved, which script, which line, what caused it

[color=red][b]Plugin Update

[color=red][b]Block Update

re the RR issue from the WD API
if you are set to use the Davis Rain rate in WD and or Davis Rain total (i.e provided from the console)
then make sure to being the latest .zip update of WD

[color=red][b]New Plugin

Hi.
Regarding the webcam plugin, it say