Leuven-Template release 2.7 available

Edited 2015-10-29
Current release is 2.8, can be obtained from the same location at: http://support.leuven-template.eu/
Separate WiKi for 2.8 2.7 and 2.6 at the same link.

Release 2.7 is available at the supportsite http://support.leuven-template.eu/
You will find the links to the downloads, the issues page and the WiKi for both the now current release 2.7 as the previous release 2.6

Wim

Is there a description of the changes from 2.6?

List of some of the changes:

• only two tag files, a 5 minute “all tags” file not compatible with previous release
  • and a 30 seconds realtime only file mostly compatible, current realtime files which do not have to be changed are clientraw, steelseries meteobridge http
  • the uploads are in .txt format so to avoid php errors
  • introduction of _my_texts, _my_scripts folders to separate user modifications from the download scripts
  • smaller settings file as user settings are in a separate file
  • realtime data is shown immediately in dashboard and gauges, all values on 1 page should be the same now
  • the small images (rain, thunder a.s.o.) when clicked on are displayed in original size on top of the page, a link button will go to the full page
  • shorter menus possible as one can “hide” menu items which can still be used in a link
  • upload folder only contains uploaded files
  • all 11 weather-programs can use the gauges and 9 of them with graphs in the pop-up
  • partners are displayed better and can adapted to your needs, far more easier then in the previous release
  • most links to to your data on partners sites are displayed inside the template

And to facilitate support there are numerous extra ways for me as developer to check the internals and to help during install.

Sounds good, thanks for posting that :slight_smile:

Hi!
Thanks for the update and for all the work that you’ve spent on this.
Can not get Norwegian place into the script yrno_areas.txt. Looks like I need to use a longer line on Norwegian place.

|Norway/Rogaland/Stavanger/Stavanger| Stavanger|

and not Norwegian place
|Belgium/Wallonia/Li

[quote author=Torjan link=topic=60698.msg484069#msg484069 date=1433690389]
Hi!
Thanks for the update and for all the work that you’ve spent on this.
Can not get Norwegian place into the script yrno_areas.txt. Looks like I need to use a longer line on Norwegian place.

|Norway/Rogaland/Stavanger/Stavanger| Stavanger|

and not Norwegian place
|Belgium/Wallonia/Li

ws_yrno_page.php.zip (4.34 KB)

Hi!
Thanks! Everything seems to be working fine now.

Torjan

Hi!
Noticed that rain days this month are not here anymore in wsAjaxDashboard. Is this one taken away intentionally or is it a mistake.
Or have not been here, something that we’ve added ourselves?

http://foreneset.no/weather27/index.php

Torjan

Again thank you finding this omission, I assume you inherited your sharp eys from a past life as an eagle maybe?

All upload data sets are in new form, this error was not noticed before.

Wim

wsAjaxDashboard_v3.php.zip (3.89 KB)

Hi Wim
I am getting there with version 27 and have updated the files as per the email I got yesterday
but the info bar on the gauges says station off line(screenshot 27a attached) instead of current conditions (screenshot 26g) but the gauges seem to be updating ok and the status page shows all current
New 27 main

Old 26 main

test unit doing the same

also getting the same with the full gauges page

have I missed something

Harold

You are using a name for your station with some - (minus signs) in it.
The part of your clientraw I get the time from is: -100 10 28 45 Ballaugh-Isle-of-Man-VP2-10:28:45 0 59 8 6 100
The - sign is normaly used to break that part in two, first part the station name, second part the time.
So if you could use, as others do normaly, _ (underscores) in the name all would be OK.
-100 10 28 45 Ballaugh_Isle_of-Man_VP2-10:28:45 0 59 8 6 100

===
Normaly that red time in the bottom right signals that the data in the realtime file is to old.
In your case the time is OK, only the script can not find the right place to check the time the data is created.
As we do not need the time the upload arrives we can not use the file time on the sewrver but have to find the time inside the file itself.

Wim

Hi Wim
changed the station name to use under scores and that seems to have sorted it

thanks

Harold

Hi!
Found an missing part on Weather trends site.

Rain history, missing “Today 0 days since last rain”

And on wind part under current, missing “Gust/hr 4,4 m/s”

Torjan

Very good find! Thanks again,
I attach updates of the tags file for WD and the script to pocess it.

Could you please be so kind to test these,

Wim

wd trends.zip (9.82 KB)

Hi
Got up gusts hour.
But no days since last rain.

Like that webcam is on mobile site.

Torjan

I am getting through the setup for new template. I suspect my configuration is haunting me again but can anyone have a look and tell me what I am doing wrong it getting Weather Display Live to work? I have it operating well on /weather2 but for /weather27 errors relating to configuration. I thought I could copy my existing files but so far I have got no where. I am still looking at starting all over again and following Wim’s instructions but for now I am happy with what I have got and intend to preserver. The new template is certainly brilliantly laid out. Thanks Wim.

It was displaying nicely on the test site. So I copied your tagsWD.txt and the lines were not showing anymore.
The error is in the trends script and all test files had a number > 0 for days without rain. Yours had a zero.

I put an update on the support site problems page including other small problems.

Would you be so kind to check if that update procedure is usable. If it is not usable copy only the trends script, that should work.

Wim

__readme20150609.jpg

The gauges scripts are reworked to be usefull for 11 weather-programs with almost all having graphs in the pop-ups.
You should

• either use Mark Crossley download and follow his clear instructions to adapt them to your wishes
  • or install the template version of all gauges scripts and step-by-step adapt the things you want to change.

Succes, Wim

re the WDL, what is the URL?

http://wanakaweather.co.nz/weather2/index.php?p=21&lang=en#data-area
results in serial number error.

But that is not the real problem.

As of release 2.7 I put the config.xml files (one xml for every supported language) and the clientraw (4 files) at the same location = the upload folder.
There is nearly no need to customize with this setup.

The WiKi clearly states also that one should copy ALL files from the weather27/uploadWD/ folder to the new upload folder as to keep xml and clientraw in the same folder.
The php scripts which load WD-live expect clientraw and xml to be in the same location.

After copying all files to the new location, WD-Live would still work with the default xml’s.
Then, only then, it is time to modify the config.xml files or to use ones own.

Succes, Wim