iWD and Lollypop?

Just realized that my iWD program was not working. When I launch it the splash screen displays, then nothing.

Hadn’t used it in a couple of weeks, but wondering if the upgrade by Verizon to Lollypop on my HTC One might be the issue as they pushed that on me a week or so back.

I did uninstall and reinstall, same results.

it is noted on the google site for this app that version 5 of android made a breaking change …i.e it does not work

I have 5.1.1

The app gets data (home network) the first time I start WD on the pc, then nothing? If I restart WD the app gets data just once again.

I have this in the program event log:

error getting wmr100/200 data

Is this the problem? What can I do?

Cheers

Nick

are you refering to weather display running on a pc or iWD or WDlive apps?

WDlive app only updates once, then receives no data

I may have posted in the wrong area?

Solved. I did a ‘start over main’ and all seems good again.

start over main is a button in weather display, in the advanced/misc setup, main screen customisation, though , and not in WDlive app
and doing that should not have any impact on the issue
its likely it was something else
e.g that the clientraw.txt file was not uploading correctly at the time or similar (which the app uses to get data)

Yep its not fixed. The app sometimes displays data but mostly not. Also when I close the app it crashes - unfortunately WDliveapp has stopped, almost every time.

I have real time clientraw ftp running and it reports to be uploading fine

I don’t have the problem of it not displaying data myself here (WDliveapp)
so not sure why you are having that problem

The app appears to stop receiving data when the screen times out and goes into lock. Or the app will crash out when closing and data stops.

Galaxy S6 5.1.1