WDliveapp setup?

are you sure you are using WDliveapp?
I think you are in fact using a different app?

Yes, got the link from the download page (http://www.weather-display.com/files.php) and it matches the screen shots displayed there, except there is no data.

I was surpised then that you are adding to the url
just set the url like it appears in your browser window
e.g
http://www.mywebsite.com/clientraw.txt

was using the “” only to indicate that is where “www.mysite.com” was typed. The portion was not actually typed in.

Ah, that did it. The way the setup screen is worded I ‘assumed’ it only needed the URL and directory if the file isn’t in the root directory.

I have set everything to non-metric, and everything is displayed in

normally those settings get setup via the tethering data
but I will look into this problem for when not using that data

I too am getting rain in mm, not in. Rest of the data is non-metric.
thanks.
steve

I will get an update out now which should fix this

Thanks, Brian! That fixed it. Now… I get a reading for leaf wetness, but have no sensor? for that?
Thanks.
steve

what is the reading that is showing up?

Agree with oreokid, thanks for the fix.

I also display leaf wetness but no sensor, shows 10.0
And Extra Temp 1 = 107.1 F
Extra Temp 3 = 147.0 F
Extra Temp 4 = 27.0 F

I will see about getting the leaf sensor to not display
if no sensor

but for a free app, I think I would not be complaining too much, but that is just me

Not a complaint Brian, just an observation, and curious where it is coming from.

Again thanks for the fix on the inches for rainfall. Us yanks don’t really have a concept of how much rain as fallen when it is expressed in mm.

Hi
version update 21 will be out soon
compiled with the latest compiler
faster
smoother scrolling
added in yesterday rain and grouped like items togther now
note, you will need to be using the latest version of the WDsendtetherdata.exe,vers 1.8, included in the latest .zip update

Hi Brian,
I’m using a new computer with a clean install of Windows 10. I just installed 294 after using 290 for a couple of weeks. It appears my WDsendtetherdata is not working properly. I have started and stopped it with the same results. I have it approved to go through my Firewall so that isn’t an issue. The attachment is what I see.
jp

9-18-15.PNG

that is normal operation…though…always been like that…until you run the latest WDliveapp version (android update)…then it will connect with that
(new Iphone update will be out soon)

Oops, okay sorry.
Jp

I probably need to make the messages more infomative
are you sure you have vers 1.8 though?
(make it wider to see the version number on the top)

Yes Brian I’m using 1.8, I installed the lastest version of 294 today and all is working fine.
Jp

seems to be a bit of confusion
you mention iWDpro
but this thread is about WDliveapp (free)