Another Android App (Weather Live-ish)

Hi Guys after the server crash I was deleted :wink: but not too worry, I have created an app for uni to get marked on. I learnt how to code and this is the result.

The link in the play store is here for my app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.diong.weather_live_ish, feel free to try it out. I have amend as my examiners have the original code. I have been testing it for a while now and it seems to be fine. I have added a widget, although it is not what I like (design wise) but it does the job.

I should work on tablets as I have tested it on a 7" tablet. Feel free to give your constructive comments.

Once loaded you have to add in your URL to your site (it does folders too) and select your preferred settings then save. Any bugs please let me know.

Thanks

EDIT:

Well google suspended my app because the Icon I used belongs to Apple, well it was a free Icon from a website so am very annoyed they didn’t even ask me to update and change it. So no more updates on the old app as I can not delete it and google won’t delete it either. So re-created the same app with a slightly different name and used a icon generator to create my own icon. Everything is exactly the same except that I have lost all those crash reports that I wanted to work on. I have updated the link above, so it should work.