#2 webcam

I was experimenting with this second webcam feature in WD Webcam Capture and added a date/time without a problem. I then added a description in the custom tag box but made a wrong entry but I cannot appear to edit this or even remove. I had resorted to moving the phrase completely behind the left edge so it is not seen. Maybe entering a phrase rather than a %customtag% was the issue? Is there a way of starting again with this overlay? Un-ticking the Custom Overlay box doesn’t seem to remove the entry and it is no longer showing in the entry box. Restarting the program appears to remove the font settings but the text entry remains as an overlay.

WD10.37R b78 Vista PC

have you tried deleting the custom tags to use entry

The problem is that the offending word doesn’t show in the entry box to delete. If it were there I would delete it and start again. I have tried to postion the cursor on the left side in the box and use the Delete key many times but the word still appears on the overlay when the enable box above is ticked.

use
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/wdwebcamcapture.zip

Did that Brian. Restarted WD, no change to the problem with the #2 webcam overlay. Now I have lost the overlay on #1 webcam. Custom tags are all there and its enabled. :frowning:

download again now (I had not had my morning coffee)

webcam #2 issue now fixed - thanks

webcam #1 still no custom tag overlays ?

(Make it stronger)…

try downloading again from same link as above now

All seems fine now Brian.

Many thanks