(RESOLVED) Help with Saratoga V2 to V3 upgrade

I finally updated all my files, and backed up the old ones. I upgraded all my files. It appears my main problem is with the index.php page. You can see I get the message “Note: ajax-dashboard not included since weather station not yet specified.” I went back and checked my updated files but can’t seem to find what to change. I’ll leave this page up for a couple of hours then revert back until I can figure it out. Thanks in advance.

Update: after looking at my other pages, “Details and Summaries”, “Rain, Temp and Wind Data”, “Weather Stats”, and others the data is missing.

Did you download and configure/install the WD Plugin? It has files like Settings-weather.php unique to each type of weather station software.

This is a quote from the Saratoga templates upgrade page:

The V3 templates have distinct settings files - the new Settings.php controls the overall website and support scripts, the new Settings-weather.php file contains weather-station software specific settings. This allows you to easily change to use different supported weather software to drive your site by simply installing and configuring a new Plugin for the new weather software.
You can go to: http://saratoga-weather.org/wxtemplates/upgrade-from-V2-template.php if you want to review the instructions. :slight_smile:

Thanks I did not do that. I’ll have to got get the file because it didn’t appear to be in the upgrade files I downloaded.
jp