Dewpoint

:frowning: Is everyones Dewpoint messed up I looked at both my stations and they are RED X as well as other stations around me is this normal??? Mine has always been good before… #-o

The temp is OK, so the error is driven by humidity, but if you look a the humidity chart it looks like some station included in the comparison data had very bad readings because the analysis (red) line is crazy for you and your nearby stations. “Garbage in, garbage out”, don’t worry about your station it but you could let cwop know that there’s a problem.

E0259.png

Is the analysis showing RH over 100%?? #-o

It would if it could :lol:

Thanks guys not sure what’s up never had a problem now both my stations are off! AP710 is the other one! :oops:

Well I let them know Niko Phillip came back and told me my sensors were bad!!! I find that hard to believe since it is on both stations!! #-o

It appears my humidity is flat lined for some reason it’s been 71% for a few days this must be my problem!!

It’s not flatlined on the graph I posted above :?

Niko mine is E2398 Long Beach Wa.

WOW even the airport by me has a bad sensor they are as bad as my readings!!

http://weather.gladstonefamily.net/site/E2398?days=3#Data

The past 3 days show data…but not overnight. Batteries ok? Or do you shutdown WD overnight?

no it runs all the time But I did shut off CWOP for 1 day to see what would happen!!