HOWTO: ConsoleWD for Raspberry Pi Setup Instructions - Old version

"Raspberry Pi 3 Official Desktop Starter Kit (16GB, Black) 1gb RAM "

is this raspberry model okay or does it take more memory for the files that the Weather display program generates or is it enough? 1 GB of Ram is enough to make it work well?

heaps

is this guide fully functional today?

you might find you do not need to do all this
instead , using the latest download, simply copy the files from the deploy folder to /usr/local/lib, and /usr/lib/, as sudo (i.e cp *.so)

Copy the libraries to the correct directories, now Can someone tell me the settings to put in the config.txt file having a PEET BROS ULTIMETER 2100 station?

so does it run OK now you mean?
(apart from no settings set yet?)

Hello, the program has finally started, and I have also taken the file from this topic: Graphical program to show data from consolewd, raspberry pi 3

To get it started in a graphical mode that is more familiar to the program that I have on windows, now I have the problem of setting up the settings for my ULTIMETER PEET BROS 2100 station?

Can you help me?

that gui version is included with the latest consolewd files for the raspberry pi 3
it though gets its data from consolewd
so you need to have that working
but I have not added support for the Ultimeter 2100
but I can do that

So just start the “WDPI” file and the program starts with the right graphical interface?
It ‘already compatible with Weather display live, since then I also took this program on windows, I have to install it as well on linux or no’ need?

Yes if you kindly configure the program to use my station as well, I would be grateful.

I await your answers

the WDPI program will not show correct data
because it gets the data from consolewd (i.e via the clientraw.txt file)
which is not yet supported your station type

Ok, when you think my station will be supported from this version of weather display?

I am hoping to work on it today, all going well

Thank you for the work you are doing.

I wanted to ask you after my station will be compatible with this program, do I have to reinstall the whole package on raspberry or not?

I am ready for you to test with your ultimeter station a new update of consolewd

Hello, all right, what should I install again in my raspberry?

assuming you have consolewd installed and able to run already OK
download
http://www.weather-display.com/downloadfiles/consolewdtest.zip
and unzip to where you have consolewd already
and then set the station type to 10
in the config.txt

and the com port number as U

I’ve already copied everything and started the console to try if it worked great, I was just waiting for you to make the program compatible with my station, now that it is, I have to download this package and copy it into the same folder overwriting the files already existing?
The station connects to the raspberry via Serial / Usb adapter ok?

you just need to copy that updated consolewd executable program to where you have consolewd installed already
I use a serial to usb and that is working here

raspberry pi3

Ok I’m configuring the file config.txt, I wanted to ask you in this setting what should I put, I also attach the photo of the configuration that I currently have on windows, so you can copy it the same thing I have to write in the file config.txt?
http://i65.tinypic.com/2ajwfte.jpg (windows)
http://i63.tinypic.com/6y0exl.jpg (config.txt raspberry)

first things first
set the station type number to 10
and see if data comes in