Celsius instead of Fahrenheit

I updates the files to work with the new FF version. In doing so, everything got screwed up and I had to start all over from scratch. #-o Everything appears to be working fine here. But the temp is in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit on this page. :?

What to do?

You have removed the controls that allow you to switch units, but the page comes up in

They may be strange

[quote author=mcrossley link=topic=58697.msg469212#msg469212 date=1370674892]
… those strange

Same for us in the UK as well Jerry. We use litres for most things except beer, metric for distance/length, except for miles/mph on the roads, kg are pretty universal though. It would be simpler to bite the bullet and go fully metric.

In the 70s and early 80s, USA was supposed to go metric. Besides the convincing of the public, it had another major hurdle. I was a machinist at the time and literally everything that is made out of metal or plastic has its roots in a machinist making the die or mold. All the machine equipment at that time used to make the dies and molds was in American standard. They were designed with 1 revolution of a handle to =0.200 of an inch. This converts to 5.08mm. So in order to convert to metric, every machine in the USA would have to have gone through a major overhaul to male parts in Metric. This would have been a major expense. That was the 70s & 80s though.

In this day and digital age, it is easy as flicking a switch on the machines to go from metric to American standard and back. Being someone who has needed to use both systems on a regular basis throughout my life, I wish the USA would go all metric. It is a lot easier once used to it.