How to disable METAR update banner on website

Hi
I use WD 10.37 r
I have problem with METAR banner I like to use METAR condition image on my Weather station banner but I don’t like METAR banner on my website . So what can I do ?
On left side is my banner on right side is METAR banner

If you’re using the Internet File Creation & Upload area of the Control Panel then you can remove the creation & upload times and turn the switches off for File #21 (metar.gif) to stop it.

It would be handy to have your website URL so we can see what you’re using, whether a custom made website or the standard build-in WD website. You can add your URL to your profile. :wink:

My site is under construction :slight_smile: when it’s finish I can add link to my profile. Now I use default WD web page with table and drop down menu for archive. I want to create costum web page but I don’t now where I must save my costum tags can you please help my

If you’re wanting to use the CarterLake/Saratoga template then the file you need is included in the WD main download and it’s called testtags.txt.
This text file already has all the tags in it that you’ll need and this thread has the setup in it. :wink:

Thanks where you find template for your web page.

Here you go: http://saratoga-weather.org/wxtemplates/WXwebsite.php :wink:

Thanks :slight_smile: I lose my old weather data when I start use this template ?

No, you can still use averages/extremes and your monthly data etc, it may be displayed differently.
You can add what ever data you want to a page and as many pages as you want.

There are also add-on scripts to bring more content to your pages, like local METAR’s and the YR.NO forecasts. :wink: