How do I remove Heatindex label on Main Screen (RESOLVED)

In my Graphs Setup I have set to show wind chill, and Heatindex over 27

I think you may have located a bug as my setup normally shows the windchill only, no heatindex, and at the moment (build 54) it’s showing heatindex and no windchill.
The heatindex has figures of around 68 degrees C, which isn’t correct.

One for Brian. :smiley:

Just checked my main screen on build 42 and HeatIndex shows on the graph as 140.1

I have rolled back to Build 50 which seemed the most stable build & it’s the same, except that above the graph it now reads “THSW” rather tan Heatindex, whatever that means. Once I ran my mouse over the graph it changed back to Heatindex.

THSW means temperature, humidity, solar . wind
(a search of the forum would show that up)
could you elaborate on what you mean by most stable, re build 50?

Build 50 has been running well for me for some time whilst bugs have been reported in more recent builds (eg max gust speed errors).

So, I repeat, why is Heatindex, THSW or whatever showing and why are the values on the graph incorrect, as reported by other users?

the max gust time problem has been resolved though
but that has nothing to do with being stable

So, I repeat, why is Heatindex, THSW or whatever showing and why are the values on the graph incorrect, as reported by other users?
obviously am introduced problem for a particular set of settings set in WD I would need someones wdisplay.ini file and last31days.inf data file to investigate (but I am helping with a school camp all day today, so wont be able to check on this until tonight (unless I get this in the next 45 minutes)

also I dont really think there is a need for your attitude you are showing here spireweather?

Hmmm, I don’t think I will be drawn into this one Brian. Suffice it to say that most people on this forum will realise why I have no need to respond…

I have no problems helping people who are polite, understanding and patient, and who do not come on here with an attitude
99% of people on this forum are, luckily

:roll: Sigh…

As Brian has decided I’m not a ‘customer’ that is polite, understanding & patient enough to be worthy of support on a product that I have purchased from him, perhaps somebody else could take the baton here?

This is a bug & needs to be resolved. Hope you have better luck than me.

Brian I have looked again carefully at what is happening on my system. As long as I do not mouse over the temperature etc graph no Heatindex shows up, it correctly shows only wind chill. However as soon as the mouse goes over the graph the Heatindex label shows up under wind chill and shows these silly values. I have checked the graph setup and I have show wind chill (or Heatindex) only ticked. I then tried checking the next item Plot Heatindex or Humidex above 25

I have not received anyones settings file or data file to date yet (see my post above)
also you would need to be using the latest version for me to test again with the settings at least

As soon as I get a chance I will update to the latest, see if the problem still exists and if it does will email my settings to you.

Stuart

Files sent by email to Brian for build 54.

Best regards to all,
Tony

Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
http://www.kirkcaldyweather.collins-family.me.uk

thanks for the settings files SeaWanderer
Fixed in build 55, for the particular set of settings that produces this problem

Fantastic service, Brian. Thank you very much indeed. =D>
Hope it cures it for others too.

Best regards,
Tony

Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
http://www.kirkcaldyweather.collins-family.me.uk

Thank you Brian! b55 did the trick. !
Just for my own knowledge, I tried to upload my ini and inf files as requested by attaching to a personal message to you. However, the message system here on the forum would not allow attachments with those extensions. Is there a better way of sending you a personal message that will allow the asked for files to be attached?

Mike

Mike you will find Brian’s email address in his signature on any post, use that to email him any files he needs. If the files are large it’s worth zipping them prior to sending.

Stuart

never a good idea to put your settings as an attachment on a public forum
thats why I always ask for them to be .zipped and emailed to me

FAQ for reference: http://discourse.weather-watch.com/t/12684 :wink:

All updated and working find again.
Thanks Brian. :thumbright: