Updating steelseries

Very quick question - and maybe an obvious answer:-

To upgrade the programme is it necessary to update all the files - or just certain ones.

I am currently using version 2.2.2

Thanks and regards

Just the ones that have changed since your current release. There isn’t much need for WD users to bother with 2.2.3 though.

wow - that was a quick reply!!

I just thought I may get some control over the LED’s. I have my humidity and pressure led’s flashing. I assume they kick-in when the dial is at 50% - but it seems weird having them flashing for normal readings. - or am I mistaken??

http://www.davelar-wevar.com/defaulten.htm

Thanks

The LEDs available in 2.2.2 are Threshold indicators, they blink when the gauge value exceeds the threshold value (by default 50% of the scale range).

The SteelSeries library included in 2.2.3 adds an additional ‘user’ LED to the gauge, this LED is totally under external control, so it can be set to off/on/blinking

The SS library in 2.2.3 also allows the threshold logic to be inverted - ie make the threshold LED flash (and optionally the alarm sound) when the value falls below the threshold (a frost alert perhaps?)

Thanks Mark

So which files have changed since my 2.2.2 release?

I think the program is absolutely superb - you’re a clever guy.

regards

The changed files are listed in the readme (and the Wiki versions page) for each release :wink:

Got it - thanks for all your help

Dave