yr.no meteogram

Hi

I have just downloaded and got yr.no working fine.

My meteogram is showing temp, pressure and precipitation, but I have seen others that give far more detail (cloud, wind direction etc).

How do I change to the other type of meteogram.

Thanks for reading this

http://www.davelar-wevar.com/yr/yrtest.php

Hi,

I think it depends on the meteological model information that is available for your location. One of the metro grams I use doesn’t show pressure or cloud cover, but the one that is used in my forecast script, that covers a larger area does…

Try searching for a slightly different location and you may find one with more data.

Paul

Hi paul - Thanks for your reply.

I have tried what you suggested but whatever city I try the meteogram is the same (even Bath!)

Your Yr.no is very different to mine - where did you download yours?

regards

Dave

Dave,

Mine is from the yr.no website. All I did was to find the right metro gram, find the web address of the image and add that to my website. I don’t actually download the image, just point my site to thecrelevantvlocation of the image on the yr.no website.

Paul

Dave,

Just realised that you are using the yr.no forecast script from henka. You are using the new script which I couldn’t get to work. I am using the older script which may explain why our meteorgrams are different.

There is a thread on this forum that helped me to a certain extent on getting the script working.

Paul