"Precipitation" & "PoP" is NOT Showing in the 3in1 Script (RESOLVED)

In the “Overview” tab, in the “precipitation column”, the “precipitation amount” and “PoP” is NOT showing in the 3in1 script.

It seems that other 3in1 script users do not have this problem. What file settings should I check?

http://indiantrailweather.com/wx3in1.php

Thanks.

Jeff

It is hit or miss for me, sometimes it’s there sometimes not. It also does the same with the wind.

rick

Hi Rick,

The precipitation column values and the precip. % along the top icons have never shown for me. I see that yours are showing now. Any idea where the “pop” setting might be?

Jeff

I don’t know. I think, in my case, it may have something to do with when wxsimate actually downloads the data. It seems if it downloads on the times I tell it to the precip is there otherwise not. Wxsimate is supposed to download for me at 0500, 1100, 1900 and 2100. Instead it downloads anywhere within an hour of those times. I thought computers always got it right, guess not.

rick

This has been resolved. I had a missing file on the server. It was “plaintext-parser-data.txt”. For others, make certain to upload this file. Many thanks to Dave and Jean-Robert for their help in debugging this issue.

Jeff