Extra Temps and Cloud Base, and problems with scripts.

I’m fairly new to Steel Series, but have been playing around with it for the past few days. I’ve got the basics working, although I have yet to set up the graph history mouse-over images.

I’ve got a couple things that I’d like to do that I don’t know if anyone can help me with.

1. I’d like to implement dials for the Extra Temp 1 and 2, and the Cloud Base. I don’t have much/any experience with javascript of this level, but I’m slowly parsing it out. I’m mostly just asking if anyone has implemented these (so as to save me a little trouble)?

2. I’m trying to put together my weather page in using javascript/html5 tabs. I found a snappy tab template (http://www.my-html-codes.com/javascript-tabs-html-5-css3). I’d like to set this up so that the Steel Series dials are in one tab, several webcam images on their own tabs, my strikestar display on an additional tab, etc. I suspect that there may be some kind of interference between the tab script and the SteelSeries scripts, because the dials do not get plotted at all when I try to put them in the tab.

Does anyone have any advice? I’ve got plenty of C/python programming experience, so I figure that I should be able to figure out much of this, but the tab issue has me fairly stumped at the moment.

Thanks!

Okay, I’ve had spectacular luck putting together my extra temp sensors. I just need to find some help combining the dials with tabs.