Graphic Requests

hi
in a new 10.22z zip version
you can now set to use a logo such as has been created here, to show on the summary image (on the right hand side (i.e do not have selected to show sunrise/set as separate image)
see down at the bottom of the summary image and icon setup screen

Romf,

Resizing an image that is 90x90 to 100x100 can make it look really bad.

Try this for your avatar if you want 100x100…

The new 100x100 gif file looks alot better. Thanks :smiley:

krelvinaz,

Okay, I admit it. I’m jealous and love your work! May I be so bold as to make a request? If so … I’d like a round avatar with a picture of Grumpy in the middle. The larger, curved top text would be “Grumpy’s Lair” and the smaller, curved bottom text would be “www.sklenar.info”. I’d like to use the Grumpy from the attached image. With the exception of Grumpy himself, the color scheme should be shades of blues to coordinate with my web site. I been trying to do something like this for over a year, but lack of a) the skill and b) the tools to make it work. :frowning:

IF you’re willing to try and pull this together for me, I have no immediate need for this and there’s no rush at all. But I’d be interested in three key sizes: one to fit in a 100x100 space, one for a 120x120 space and one for a 186x186 space.

Thank you for even reading this blatent plea for your graphic skills! :oops:

pat----

Grumpy_cel2.jpg

I too have a request. At your leasure, could you change the hppt://www.jltobservatory.com to www.jltobservatory.com. Again, its a cosmetic change and I think it would look alot better. Thanks for you indulgence in putting up with me.

Redownload the jlt.zip file and all 4 are updated.

The first set I played with was before I saw your color style request…

The second is different stab at it closer to your color style request…

krelvinaz,

Wow! The “Blues” are closer to what I expected & had been trying to do myself (the curved text & cleaning up Grumpy are the two biggest stumbling blocks I had). But I love the 3-D effects & the wood background of the brown ones. May I be so bold as to ask for a copy of both sets?

Thank you kind sir!
pat----

I cleaned them up a bit… The images above are reloaded to show the changed images.

The download below has them in the three sizes each in a zip file.

Download:
http://www.tnet.com/POSTED/grumpy.zip

Thanks, to me that looks alot better. Thanks again for your help!

I sent you a private email awhile back about a new graphic, but have not heard from you. Thought I would try this forum to see if you received the info.
Thanks - Jerry

I saw you note and I thought I replied.

All of last week was server move day for the company that I work for. 187 Unix servers and 272 Win boxes, very large shared LTO library, switches, you name it, all production and all critical to the companies ability to service its 3500 stores. The move went from Tuesday morning until Sunday late and was preceeded by 8 months of positioning, reconfiguring, documenting, test center moves, etc…

Twas a wonder 92 hour week.

As a result, I’ve been basically out of it for a complete solid week and partialy out of it for the past 3 weeks…

I’ve been slowly coasting this week putting out remaining fires and starting to catch up with life and should get to your request this weekend.

Wow, sounds like a week I used to have before I retired. Take your time and catch up on life - sometimes it’s too short.

Hi,
We would like to get a graphic/logo together for our home weather station-‘Larochette Meteo Net’ here in Larochette,Luxembourg. (I like these round designs!)
The town is famous for its castle ruins-so we are thinking of incorporating that into our design;

http://www.larochette.lu/Pictures/CastleSmall.jpg

Other pics can be seen at;

http:www.larochette.lu

Our live weather is at;
http://www.larochette-meteo.net/index-live.html

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

All at Larochette Meteo Net

Could not figure out what color scheme you would be using as your WDL and main pages don’t really use one…

I can change the background… actually, I could change everything… Just an idea…

larochette-01.gif

Krelvinaz,
Many thanks for the swift response!
The logo is great!
I haven’t finished the final site design yet-I have only just got WD and WDL running.
That logo I am sure will fit in just nice-but…if you had the time…maybe a choice of ring colour and font??
One idea I did have was from a previous logo you did and that is to incorporate a weather event with the castle eg. a sunset or maybe even lightning!

Thanks again! :smiley:

It is easy to change all the components you mention… font, color etc… Its just easier to do after you have setup your sites color scheme.

I try to make them all look different.

I’m sure we could haunt up the picture a bit and add some lighting…

Good plan-I will get back to you when I have a near completed site.

Cheers! :wink:

I sent you a PM with a 100x100 you can use that doesn’t have a black box around it.

thanks! :smiley:
speak soon

Neil