Graphic Requests

Brilliant. Thanks ever so much for these… :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: If I can help you with any farming issues let me know! lol :smiley:

I’ve been trying to make a logo like I’ve seen on this board, but to no avail. What I’m looking for is a logo for JLT Observatory Weather Station. The picture would be of the night time with stars and a telescope. I’ve attached a crude image to have something to work with. Thanks for your help.

logo2.gif

Are you looking for a round one like the one I just did or something else.

A round one works for me…Thanks

Here is a first shot…

Used your own telescope in it.

My Bother-In-Law teaches astronomy in Las Vegas at a community college, and has a very large “portable” telescope that I’ve seen once. Never got to see through it though. Looks like a fun hobby that I need to stay away from. I already don’t have enough time.

That really looks spectacular!
Could you drop the weather station (I know I asked for it) but I could use it as my Astronomy logo as well. What size can you make it, I need something that I can add to my website. Thanks again…it really looks great.

No, if your not into this hobby then your probably better off staying out of it. It can get really expensive especially if you get into astrophotography. I’ve got way too many hobbies.

Jerry

How about you location where the “Weather Station” was…

As for size… I can make them down to about 90x90 up to 4 - 5 feet in size.

Below is a transparent set with your location, a bezel’d edge. The one on the top right would be avatar sized.
I can break then into individual images if you like them.

http://www.tnet.com/POSTED/jlt-logo-sample.gif

WOW! you are GOOD!!! 8O :smiley:

pat----

Wow, that really looks great!

For the time being, I can put the location of where your telescope currently sits if you want. Changing the location is quite simple and only takes a couple minutes. Actually it takes more time exporting the new images than making the title change.

Without a location it looks a bit blank.

As for doing a custom logo for your group, I’m not really in the business of doing graphics, but I’m sure we can come up with some arrangment. I personally don’t consider myself the artistic one in the family, my Daughter is much much better than I at freehand and actual graphical design, but I think she would get a kick helping out on something like that. Just give me a PM or send me a note at [email protected] when your group is ready.

Okay, sounds good to me. How about putting my Url at the bottom ie http://www.jltobservatory.com? If that looks good then just put the 90x90,150x150 and the 300x300 gif files where I can download them. I don’t think that I will need anything more. Thanks again for your help in this area. If you daughter is better than you, then watch out graphics world!

Download:

http://www.tnet.com/POSTED/jlt.zip

Thanks so much for the graphics. :smiley: I’ll will contact you when we are ready to proceed on the other graphics. Again…thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to work on the graphics.

hi
in a new 10.22z zip version
you can now set to use a logo such as has been created here, to show on the summary image (on the right hand side (i.e do not have selected to show sunrise/set as separate image)
see down at the bottom of the summary image and icon setup screen

Romf,

Resizing an image that is 90x90 to 100x100 can make it look really bad.

Try this for your avatar if you want 100x100…

The new 100x100 gif file looks alot better. Thanks :smiley:

krelvinaz,

Okay, I admit it. I’m jealous and love your work! May I be so bold as to make a request? If so … I’d like a round avatar with a picture of Grumpy in the middle. The larger, curved top text would be “Grumpy’s Lair” and the smaller, curved bottom text would be “www.sklenar.info”. I’d like to use the Grumpy from the attached image. With the exception of Grumpy himself, the color scheme should be shades of blues to coordinate with my web site. I been trying to do something like this for over a year, but lack of a) the skill and b) the tools to make it work. :frowning:

IF you’re willing to try and pull this together for me, I have no immediate need for this and there’s no rush at all. But I’d be interested in three key sizes: one to fit in a 100x100 space, one for a 120x120 space and one for a 186x186 space.

Thank you for even reading this blatent plea for your graphic skills! :oops:

pat----

Grumpy_cel2.jpg

I too have a request. At your leasure, could you change the hppt://www.jltobservatory.com to www.jltobservatory.com. Again, its a cosmetic change and I think it would look alot better. Thanks for you indulgence in putting up with me.

Redownload the jlt.zip file and all 4 are updated.

The first set I played with was before I saw your color style request…

The second is different stab at it closer to your color style request…