St Nicholas At Wade kent website

Hi Guys

My first attempt at building a website. Critique please. Would also like to add more features, any suggestions appreciated.

www.stnichweather.co.uk

Steve

Hi, looks very good to me, how did you get Santa Claus Sleigh on your web cam picture I have been trying for days to get mine to work using the overlay bit in the web cam setup, but all I can get is the picture  but it has a white back ground. I manged to put it on my signaturebanner o/k, but it will not work the web cam picture.

teal.

Hi teal

Glad you approve of the site. As far as Santa goes, I use software called Blue iris to add Santa to the webcam. This has overlay properties. Blue iris dumps an image in a folder every 10 secs then I point Weather display to that. The santa image is already on the image by then.

Cheers

Steve

Hi stevieboy, thanks for that I will give it a go

many thanks.

teal.

Nice… I’ll have to add it to my local weather web sites.

Stuart

Thanks Stuart. Hope you got your machine sorted :wink:

Well done, really nice site, with lots of local interest. Brilliant first attempt.
If i may make one minor point though, where the HECK is St Nicholas :lol: :lol:
I had to look it up on google,lol. It might perhaps just be an idea, being a small village, to make mention in your “welcome” speech, to say it’s in Kent. Just a thought :thumbleft:

Otherwise some great ideas I might “borrow” from you,lol.

By the way, I thought it was just a seasonal name when I first saw it. Great name for this time of year,haha

Regards
Woody

Thank Woody for your input. If you go to the “about” st Nicholas page there is a map :wink:

Quote from: stevieboy on December 24, 2012, 11:03:42 PM

Thank Woody for your input. If you go to the “about” st Nicholas page there is a map :wink:

Whoops :oops: started on the Crimbo sherry a bit early this year, hic,lol

woody