28 Nov 2012 3in1 Version Temperature Color Problem

I’ve installed Henkka’s latest 3in1 version, and it’s functioning here. For some reason the temperature colors aren’t displayed, and I can’t see how to restore them. Does anyone have a solution?

Hi there,

Actually F-numbers colors are not set, but is easy to do as now colors are in a simply php-function when use CSS @font-face for the numbers. In addition, now there are then no limits how high/low it can go as it is actually just the font of the number whats changed to Highway Gothic :slight_smile:

In wxall.plaintext.php, line around 630, function getcsscolor()

Just change the numbers in all the $raw==32 and so on
In current version are 0 first blue one and 1 first green one (= freezing point).

If anyone do the conversion, please post it here and i will add it to the script.

// Henkka

Thanks, Henkka! That works, sort of. The spread in F is fairly narrow, maxing out at 70

How about a UOM switch in the routine to convert $raw from F to C before colorizing it? I'll play with it some more.

Feel free to do it. Its a plain simple php so ex i[/i] works. That way you get 2 F for same color if needed for some colors. The difference between each color are farily small so even if say one color every 10 are defined for 2 F it will not be any that big visble “jumps”. There are ~76 colors defined. You can see wich degree C gives wich colore here on my testpage when i played with it if any help for putting up the F-scale (Note! In use are set 3. “No border”)

There are a setting for “useUS” i think (whats not applyed to this yet) and easy to be implented.

// Henkka

That worked like a charm, Henkka. Here is my sivu2.php page now.

This is the new code, colorized from -45

[quote]This is the new code, colorized from -45