3in1 graph problem

Sorry to be a pain but would be grateful if someone could help with my problem.

The 3in1 works fine but the graph is blank - I have my suivi2 in the root folder and other files in a wxsim_wxall folder.

Been at it all day but cannot see the ‘wood for the trees’ - any suggestions gratefully received

http://www.davelar-wevar.com/sivu2.php

Many thanks and regards

Dave

I think the problem may be in wxall.lastret.php . For some you have to change a section to this

# CREATE DATAFILE FOR GRAPH
$graphlog.=number_format ($jst, 0, '.', '').','.$revdata[$tempwp].','.$revdata[$tmaxwp].','.$revdata[$tminwp].','.$revdata[$dewwp].','.$revdata[$chillwp].','.$revdata[$heatwp].','.$revdata[$barowp].','.$revdata[$uviwp].','.$revdata[$solarwp].','.$revdata[$windwp].','.$mxgst.','.fixwdir($revdata[$dirwp]).','.round($revdata[$snowwp]).','.thunderproc3($revdata[$kiwp]).','.$ravol.','.number_format ($ratime, 0, '.', '').','.$condic.','.number_format ($condictime, 0, '.', '')."\n";

Should work then.

Thanks weatherbee but it didn’t do the trick - any other suggestions?
regards

When I first installed this script, I had a similar problem. Here’s what I did:

Set the Schedule in WXSIMATE to download data at 0 past the hour
Set the Schedule in WXSIM to AutoRun at 5 past the hour
Set the $uploadupdate parameter in wxall.settings.php to ‘00’

This resolved my problem and I haven’t had it occur since.

Steve

I’ve had the same issue until today, when I downloaded the latest update from the developer’s site.
Here’s my test link:

http://www.meteothes.gr/wxsim_wxall/sivu2.php

I’ve tried every workaround found at the forum, but no luck! Check the new update (released two days ago).
There are changes in the scripts.

Have a nice day!

Thanos

Hi Thanos

I tried Steve’s suggestions but it didn’t make any difference (thanks though).

Do you have a link for the latest software so I can download

regards

Dave

have downloaded latest software and I now have the graphs - thanks for your help.

regards

Dave