Agasio ip camera

wonder if anyone here uses an Agasio IP /network Cam model M105l. I have spent the pass week to get this camera to work with WD web camera program. I have tried the varies solution that been suggested here but am missing something. The camera works as I been FTP’ing to WU. and can get picture in IE. Even using the address that I get pix in browser nothing shows up. Using the IP address in the WD program in WD IPCAM section of the program it says address or ip camera not found. Not sure what to try next. Oh it also operates in Blue Iris demo OK. Just rather use WD to do what I want to do rather then run second program. Any new ideas will be welcome.

John

I use a Agasio A603W IP cam, but I don’t know if the interface is the same or not. It has a “Snap Motion” or “Server Push” modes. After right clicking on the image and choosing “View Image” (FF) it opens in a window by itself. Then that is the IP address used in WD.

Thanks for the answer. But I don’t have those feature to use on the interface. Even tho am using your camera setting in Blue Iris which was listed. I have not found an listing in anything for this camera. Looks like I should have stayed away from an outdoor model… Even went to the web site and tried all the cgi’s there. They seem to have done some thing different here as your solutition was use by some one else here on this forum. Thanks again

John

Is your webcam accessible from the internet? Send me the URL to it and I will see what I can figure out. If it requires a login please send that info as well.

Did you use the Agasio “IP Webcam Tool” to setup the cam? If you did and the tool discovered your cam that address should work unless you changed the IP or port number during setup. Agasio uses the tool to find and setup wireless cams via ethernet prior to deployment.

I almost purchased the M105i but I couldn’t find a live cam online so I could see how much area the lens covers. Plus it doesn’t have pan/tilt that I like, and the area where I mounted mine is not subject to rain (carport), so if it can handle the air temperature I should be ok. This is my 2nd Agasio webcam, the 1st one I purchased was the A502W, but I returned it when it died about a month after I put it in service. Now a year later I purchased another, the A503W, and hope it lasts longer.

Well after reading the manual several times I learned that the M series does nor support Firefox but the F series does so that why I couldn’t get it to do sever push. May have to try goggle brower.

My webcam will function with FF and mobile devices, I don’t get full functionality. If I need 100% functions I must use IE.