CQ CQ CQ - Who's out there?

Really! I paid $19.99 with free shipping on ebay. Quite unbelievable. Shipped from New Jersey.

Thanks Niko,
The Baofeng has been working pretty good for me for a few years now … Have the Extended Battery (modified to fit version), it just spent quite a few months off charger in my vehicle(more than 4months) and with the weather below freezing at times, pulled it out a couple days ago, powered on, still fully charged. Also, I wouldn’t mess with these Chinese HT’s without a speaker mic. Now if my WX Station could behave so well :lol:

I paid about

They are still for sale from many places :dontknow:

They are not technically banned, what is banned is the improper ‘marketing’ of these radios, that has been taking place in the past.

Testing done by ARRL on them was not what you would call flattering, but for the price who’s gonna complain?

Hi,

IU8CGC Tullio

QTH Caserta Italy

Hi IU8CGC.

2E0PKH 73.

Van Allen
W5VAN

www.w5van.com has summary.gif on it.

Hi Kev MW1FJK here. Penygroes South Wales.

Regards

Kev

Hi MW1FJK.,

2E0PKH 73.

Ken
KD8DWO
Tontogany, Ohio

Hi Ken

Welcome to the forum.

Chris (G6FCI)

Hi, Ken.

de 2EØPKH.

W6ZKH John Central California

Yes :smiley:

Pa0ISK / K4ISK

Vlaardingen, Netherlands
Fort LAuderdale, USA

K9NRG – not very active – Pagosa Springs, CO, USA

Originally G8IAT in 1973, got my full licence G4IAT in 1979. Mainly active on 2m.
Very little activity between 1986 and 2018.
Now intermittent activity on HF digital modes (rtty, psk). Had a spell with WSJTX but prefer “chat” modes.

Hi from a near neighbour. I guess it’s possible we’ve talked in the past but as it would likely to have been back in the 1980’s my memory isn’t good enough to know for sure.

Good morning G4IAT de 2EØPKH hope to catch you on HF at some time, but I can also be found on 70cm 2m 4m & 6m, & on all of HF bands, I run a 40m inverted “L” EFHW antenna fed with a home made 49:1 transformer. We run a Friday night net on top band on 1892.00 ish on “USB” at 20:00. The reason for USB is that we have a few guys that use old green radios like Clansman 320 etc, feel free to join in if you can, if you are into green radios the local guy around here also has a net on 80m on Sunday, & normally has abut 20 stations calling in not all are from from the UK, I have lots of info on my QRZ [u][color=Red]page[/color][/u], drop me a line if you need any more info.

2EØPKH 73