CQ CQ CQ - Who's out there?

Hams, SKYWARN, and weather are a natural connection.
Had my license since 1973 and WD data running since 1998.
73 de WC4R www.wc4r.com
Weather site: www.qsl.net/wc4r/wx

Welcome!

Does http://www.wc4r.com/ require a login or something?

From Goose Bay, Labrador- VO2 KDS. Will be hanging a G5RV in just a week or so and should have my Kenwood 430S up and running.

Greetings from Arizona’s Sonoran desert. I live in a rural area 20 miles southwest of Maricopa, AZ. I operate and I-Gate/Digi, W6SDM-2. I have an Argent ADS-WS1 on order and will be setting up a weather station in the next couple of weeks. I will be sending the data out on APRS.

Steve
W6SDM

Hello to all from northern Nevada - Minden to be specific, in the heart of the Carson Valley. Semi-active on local VHF/UHF repeaters and HF - 10/20/40/75M.

Have used VWS for 10 years now but am currently in the process of preparing to switch to WD. Just tired of all the intermittent problems I’m having with VWS plus the limitations of that software. Have had WD & WDL for many years but never implemented it. Now is the time! Will probably have lots of questions as I go through the install and setup process.

Welcome!

Greetings from the middle part of the North American continent, Paducah, KY to be exact. K5UMR here. I put up an Acurite 5-in-1 wx stn a few weeks ago. I try to stay involved with things but I’m easily distracted so I end up disappearing for periods of time when I’m chasing other interests.

Orville
K5UMR

Greetings from Carson City, Nevada.
Tony , KB7NV
Running an old Davis Wizard III with Weather Display 10.37.

Hi guys!
This is IK2HNG, aka N2HNG, from northern Italy (Bergamo JN45tp)
Here running a ws2300 compatible station.
Best 73!

Andy

Hello!
My name is Lajos, QTH Paks, Hungary.
I’m amateur astronomer, radioamateur, HA3UF
RIG: Drake TR-7, ant: 14AVQ.
Mni 73 es DX!

Alabama Transplant here. KJ6MTJ, General Class. Name here is John, located in Elmore, AL. I pretty much stick to 2 meter operations. Base station is only a Yaesu FT-2900 75 watt 2 meter mobile rig mounted to my Powerwerx power supply. I am a Skywarn Net Controller as well as a weather enthusiast. I storm spot utilizing Radarscope and can be tracked via the same program. Also run Gibson Ridge 3 for when I’m not mobile. I do have a Realistic HTX-100 10 meter side band 25 watt transceiver with a basic T configuration of my dipole on the fence so that the neighbors don’t see it. I will be eventually getting into HF, just bought a house so got the dust settle and funds to recover before I invest on that costly end of the hobby or what appears to be a way of life.

Host a Oregon Scientific WMR100 on Weather Underground (KALMORE6) and CWOP (EW8117) with Weather Display and love that program. Great way for me monitor trends and historical wx data from my station.

73’s

John
QTH: Athens GR
Locator: KM18UA
http://www.metar.gr/ws/kopaida

K7JKM here in the state of Oregon.

KD0NPT Colorado
Bill

Astro/Weather website:

www.kd0npt-astro.net

Hi - G6FCI and to everyone else Im located in the UK, Merseyside and it appears Im not too far from G6FCI (will you be at the Norbreck on the 10th April.)

A long time ago at a different QTH I was G0GDB on Cw but my interest died away with the 807 plus I was only drawn to top band & 80 at present Ive no Txs

I now monitor APTs using a turnstile and the R2ZX using wxtoimg and being a member of the GEO Ive had printed several of my images.

Ive always had an interest in wx and 12 months ago I obtained a Davis Vantage Vue but no website and when the novelty of my recent retirement comes to and end I make take it more serious.

73s

Hello fellow hams,

Here is CT1ETE, Paulo.
I live in Guimar

KG5FQT in Paulina, La. Station ID for Wunderground is KLAPAULI1 . Licensed as Extra. I was running CW5600 for CWOP, but currently having issues getting my data to it. I run a APRS station that my Davis Vantage Pro2 uploads to. On the APRS map I can see my weather info. But when I go to my CWOP page, I dont see it. Wundeground in getting the info.

Hi guys, I’m not licensed but I have just got back into CB’s after about 30+ years, the skip is very good at the moment, & I have been talking to people all over the place, Corsica, Sweden, Inland, North/south, Germany, Lyon, Spain, etc. all on the normal 40 channels (no side band) my call sign is FB6611.

73s
teal.

Hello from K7FU on the North Oregon Coast. Love WX Display and have an Ultimeter 2100 station here. 73
Very Active on CW all bands, but mostly 40 cw.

Hello everyone from Leitchfield, KY, calls callsign is KG4OOZ. Been a ham so several years but just now getting back into it. Hope to put in a APRS radio for my weather station.