CQ CQ CQ - Who's out there?

Hi guys, here VE2BYW since 1961 !!

73’s

Jean-Robert

VE4CY in Woodlands, Manitoba

I was licensed in 1974 and took some time off from 1990 to 2003 when I moved from a house to an apartment. I bought another house in the country with lots of antenna room and wound up getting back into radio around 2005. I’ve been active ever since… (I even managed to make it out to Dayton this year :slight_smile: )

I was N4SSI but I let my license lapse. Mainly did 2 m and 70 cm, didn’t do much hf

Hello…Ronnie W4RJF…work HF every opportunity I get :smiley:

G6AFA but been inactive for years

WA3YML here from Northeastern Pennsylvania USA. Licensed since 1969, but not very active in recent years. Just a little 2 mtrs work. Used to be active with DX and satellite operations, but not in a lot of years, but I do keep the license renewed. I though I would be me active in retirement but that hasn’t happened.

Cheers

:smiley:

MikeyM

W7JKG here. Mostly 2m/70cm on the county and Skywarn emergency nets. Have had a few chats with Stan in HI on EchoLink.

hi,

here SV2ESB active on HF and VHF/UHF, APRS and echolink.

73 Panos

WX4BCW here. Same as some of the others - mainly 2m/70cm
Skywarn emergency nets.
Involved with EasyPal and FLDigi

Barrow County Skywarn Coordinator
TriCounty Amateur Radio Club Skywarn Coordinator

Al…

Hi Chris and fellow Hams,
Here is VE3GSI and I’m QRV in Read Ontario Canada. Licensed back in '67 and been active on HF/VHF most of those years except when work got in the way of my radio activities, now retired. Mostly a contester, CW and RTTY modes only, but have been laying low since we moved to the country side. Three towers laying on the ground and possibly will get at least one of them back up this year, in the meantime wire antennas on 80 through 15 meters. Enjoy rag chewing on CW and when I get the chance, some mobile CW from the car. It is an exciting time being a Ham these days with the perfect marriage between the rigs, computer and Internet. Goes without saying, I enjoy being a weather watcher.
73, will QSL via bureau.
Eric.

Hello All,
N3OUC here and first licenced in the mid 70’s as WA3HHU. Spent a decade on 160mtrs ragchewing on 1850 but lately have not been very active. I keep wishing to change that but work and kids in college have kind of put the kabosh on that. My brother lives in Australia so we do a lot of Echolink with him and sometimes we can hook up on 20.

Take Care,
DE Mike

Hello all.
Here is SM6KIW, Bo from Sweden.
QRV on hf, only with a dipole a few meters above the ground. My wife have a opinion about my antennas…
Two weeks ago she was on vacation in Finland an when she returned home there was a 3 el yagi for 6 meters on the roof :smiley:

In the good old days a had a tower with 4 x 16 el on 144 and 8 x 21 el on 432 and 1k out… now I just built a QRP MKARS80 transceiver for 80 meters.

73 de Bo

Hello
Name is Dave I live in Central Virginia.
I’m active on any band that has DX I need. I got my DXCC all through Logbook of the World.
Sometimes I can be found on 160m ragchewing. I have a small suburban lot but I’ve managed to pack a lot of antennas in it.
It’s been a fun hobby.

Hi All,

N4GD here. Active in most all bands here in FL. Between Amateur Radio and Inline skating my days are busy.

73 de Dee, N4GD
SM, WCF

EI2JC here…to be honest I haven’t been active for a few years…6m was my favourite band…must dust down the 756pro2

K3KO in Henderson, NC Currently WMR200A + solar.
DXing is main interest in CW, RTTY and SSB. Mostly HF but managed 6M DXCC.
This is my third weather station. First one was all HB sensors and HB logging program on a Radio Shack Color Computer. The second an AAG one wire octopus.
Wireless is much nicer than wired.

Hello All…great ham radio representation. Call is K3WKM, licensed since 1958, active on HF and local VHF repeater.

Elecraft K3 and OCF Windom do it for me…

Steve

KJ6IIW in Acton, CA. Mostly 2m/70cm

Hello all fellow Hams

From the Great State of New Hampshire

K1DED

Active on all HF bands including 60 Meters
Modes: CW (my Favorite), SSB, Digital, SSTV, Digital SSTV, PDK, THROB, Olivia
2m 440 220

I own 2 Repeaters

442.000 + 100 PL Located in Londonderry, NH also linked to 147.490 Simplex
446.475 - 88.5 PL Located in Center Barnstead NH
EchoLink Look for K1DED-R

Dan (K1DED)

Hi all. Rick VE1GN, I’m not active right now but may be again in the future, who knows :slight_smile: I was very active as a dxer and contester cw only. When I first started out I worked at VAR Saint John Coast Guard Radio but then moved over to the air traffic side of things. Talking to planes all day l didn’t feel much like being on a mike for my hobby so cw only for me. We also did the wx observing and briefing and I can’t seem to get that part out of my blood. I had a 6 element beam for 40 through 10 meters up 80 feet, Icom 756 and a legal limit amp. Oh yeah, and some friends who liked climbing towers :slight_smile: I sure didn’t, my knees start knocking at about 5 feet.

cheers
rick