"Update:added civil (and nautical and astronomical) twlight times"

Just installed 10.37R Build 31. I can’t seem to find any info on the twighlight times. Where is it supposed to be shown?

Within WD open View, click on Sun/Moon Rise/Set, click on “More Details”.

http://travelingrvwx.com/moondetail1.gif shows the added details…

Hey, thanks a lot! I thought it was on the main screen graph. Good additional info.

I could swap those around a bit
i.e instead of morn/evening repeating
have it all morning then all evening times?

Brian, yeah I think that would be easier to follow.

Is there room for morning on the left side and evening on the right side?

Another good point.

This is an excellent addition, Brian. =D> Preservation of ‘time order’ is what I would prefer, and if two columns are feasible, morning on the left and evening on the right would be my preference. Thanks!

done that now, new .zip update , ready now

There’s a problem with the display of the times, Brian. By ‘time order’ I meant earliest first. Evening is fine, but morning is reversed.

We may have to revert to one column if the formatting can’t be worked out. The attachment illustrates the problems.

Thanks, Brian.

Sun_Moon1.png

I just need to move the right hand column in
and I see a problem with some not having the colour set

use a new .zip update, ready now
(I was in a hurry before, had to help with the local school for a trees for survival planting day)

The formatting looks great now, Brian. Thanks! The only niggling problem is that morning times are reversed to my way of thinking. Astronomical should precede nautical should precede civil, so swapping astronomical and civil locations in the column would be my preference. If not, I’m happy the way it is, because it’s looking good already. (Sorry I didn’t get back to you until now, but I guess that’s the way it works when we’re on opposite sides of the globe and we have to sleep sometimes.)

That would get my vote too.

• Jim

OK
download a new .zip update again now

Thanks, Brian! I think I see what’s going on with the programming, and the current setup is fine. The twilights are generated in pairs, astronomical morning and evening etc. Displaying them all in time order, i.e. earlier first, isn’t trivial, so what we have now will do. Much appreciated.