VVP Software Download

Hi All

I have visited the softvx website today, and at present the VVP download facility isnt available.
i totally appreciate the statement on the website saying that due to health issues of a family member this is the reason, does any one know where i can get a copy,

Cheers

PW

Sadly no I have no idea where you might obtain it. Prodata still list it on their site with the ability to purchase licenses but the download still refers to the authors site.

Stuart

I just Googled it and this site still seems to work for downloading it. You maybe could get it from there and if the trial is OK try Prodata for a license.

Just spotted this, but I’m afraid that I don’t have any further information. The licences are actually generated individually by Steve against individual credentials and so we still have to go through the registration process with Steve on behalf of customers. So unfortunately we don’t have a stock of off-the-shelf licences ready to ship. If you can get the download via Softpaedia then there will be a 30-day trial and it sounds like Steve is still providing registrations but presumably with more of a delay than usual.

on softwx’s purchase page it says:

Because of demands on my time related to health issues of a family member, I am temporarily removing StartWatch and VirtualVP from being available for download, and removing the registration pay buttons. If you are already running a trial of either program, send me an email at [email protected] at least a week before the trial expires and I will arrange for you to be able to continue using the program(s). If you are a registered user and need the install file to re-install, send me an email at the same address and I will email you the file(s).