"time of next update" no longer works

My website updates every 5 minutes, and until recently showed “time of next update” correctly as 5 minutes later. I ticked or unticked the wrong box and now it either shows 12:00AM or 5 minutes past the last hour. I’ve read and reread the postings in this section about 4 years ago and I can’t figure it out. “show time of next update” is ticked in the “webfiles/web page setup”. I’ve enclosed a screen shot of the “Internet file creation and uploads” section. Can someone explain this to me? thanks, Jim
PS Unrelated, I’ve turned off my webcam (Logitech) which was causing lockups every so often and Weather Display is more stable now. Can I turn off “wdwebcamcapture” and keep it from opening?

make sure you have times set for the file #1

Thanks once again Brian
I had to have numbers in both “Show file create times” and “Show file upload times”. My website now shows “Time of next update”.
However, if someone looking at my webpage, it used to automatically update…but no longer. Here is my website:

http://home.ca.astound.net/~noeweather/

Also, can I keep wdwebcamcapture.exe from loading now that I’ve disabled my webcam?
Jim

re wdwebcamcapture:
turn off the main switch in that program, then click on save there