[Solved] Problem with these gauges and graphs.

Unless I have missed a config option my problem is that my steel gauges are in s sub-directory of my webroot and my graphs are in a different subdirectory of webroot. So the graphs do not popup only the text. On my local test web server I can overcome this by linking the relevant directory into the steel graph directory but this is not something I want as a permanent solution. So either can someone point me at the correct option to change or can Mark make a change to ensure that anything referenced which exists outside of the steel gauges package is referenced from webroot and not the sub directory of the gauges?

Stuart

OK solved it. Searched and found the answer, stupid really I should have remembered but I’ve not done much in the past 7 weeks due to no PC (it was being repaired under warranty!). Anyway setting the g_imgPathURL to …/graphs/ now gets it working OK. It was in that long thread which I did not originally search as I restricted my search to this child board! Why on earth the originator of that thread wants it left there I can only guess at but it did cause me a problem.

Stuart

Hi from another Stuart originally from Kent (Boughton Under Blean) but now exiled in Essex :frowning:

Hope you’re still monitoring this post as I have the same problem I think. Trouble is I can’t find g_imgPathURL in any of the files I’ve been editing :oops:! Could you point me at the right file please?

I have the steel gauges working OK apart from the graphs although I can call the graphs directly so I’m thinking it must just be the path problem you identified…

Thanks in anticipation!

Sorry I cant remember what I did, and I’m not currently using these gauges.

Stuart

OK, thanks anyway, worth a try.

I only got the direct link to the graphs working this morning and I’m not sure I can remember how I did that :lol:

It’s imgPathURL and that’s in gauges.js

Thanks very much for the info - I’ll see if I can get it working when I get some free time later on today.

Stuart