5 Day Forecast Image

Having a problem getting the 5 day forecast image to show on my website. The image shows when I click on my summary image. I have clicked “upload to website”. The file is ftp’d to the website but not showing up on the html page. I am getting the text portion of the forecast, but not the 5 day image. On the website I notice quite a large spacing now at the bottom of the site between “Click here for daily update” and “Created by Weather Display …”
Rather new to this software, great stuff, just having this one hangup!

hi
what is the URL to the web site?
re the spaces
try deleting those directly from the web file, datahtm3.txt

URL is: members.aol.com/jolsze7667
Pretty much your basic site right now, note the spaces and the 5 day forecast text, but no 5 day image.
Thanks,

hi
email me the file ftplogfull.txt after a web page upload, and after it should have uploaded the 5 day forecast (which is the next upload after the noaa forecast file is downloaded)

Got it! Now displaying the forecast. When I upgrade to 10.17 will I need to reset anything?

Thanks for the great support!

no, no need to reset anything
just exit wd before running the downloaded installer, and make sure to install or unzip to the same location

Hi Skyboy.
Where do you get the forecast’s from? From your station or from National Weather Center?
Thanks.

The scrolling forecast near the top of the site is from the Davis Vantage Pro Station.
The 5 day forecast comes from the National Weather Service NOAA, using the suggested url that is found in the ftp download pages.
NOAA usually updates their forecast twice a day, but I download each hour in case there are special updates for changing weather.