Steelseries Gauges for WD

Thank’s Stuart,

Thank’s Mark : I will copy back the file in the WD, yesterday I was doing some changes to the website with Saratoga Template, and may have some local change in WD

OK update and fix custom customclientrawlocal in WD (PC), and change error : HTTP Request Failed 404 in the scroll Bar. File customclientraw.txt is update good, and script included on config directory path for file.

http://clima.hamradioyv.com/gauges/

Your customclientraw.txt file exists in your root directory and not your gauges directory, you either need to correct where it is uploaded to or change the settings so the Gauges can find it.

Stuart

Thanks, it was my mistake to delete some files that I thought were redundant. I made a new installation and adjustment cartepa all parameters again. Now is working again.

The forecast for the WD scroll works with some special file?

Thanks again to all …

I updated to the latest version today and now nothing seems to work. What have i done wrong. Please assist.

Thanks.

Bob

http://lebanontnwx.org/gauges-ss.php

what and in what file do I need to change to get the countdown to change from 10secs to 60secs, have reverted from Meteobridge to WD and the guage refresh appears tobe 60secs

You don’t seem to have uploaded: /scripts/RGraph.radar.min.js

gauges.js…

config = {
     counter: 10,

Maybe I am wrong but I seem to remember from all those lost posts, that you were using the Leuven-Template.

As the small globe on your avatar results in a 404 error, I can not check your site if you are indeed using that.

If so, in wsSettings.php there can be a setting
$SITE[‘steelTime’] = 30;
You can then reset that to any values between 10 and 61 seconds.
If there is no such setting => add one.

===

As there are multiple scripts to display the steelseries, you can also reset the default value to a different value for that script.
1 script for header3 => gaugeframe.php => lines 117-119
1 full page script => gauge.php
2 dashboard scripts => gaugeSmall.php and gaugeXsmall.php

Just scan for the lines with $SITE[‘steelTime’] in it.

If WD uploads the file every 60 seconds you should set the time not higher then 30 seconds. With 60 seconds it could be in rare occasions 1 second old data when the upload just arrived.
But with the same chance it would be 59 seconds.

Wim

Thanks Wim
just realised had changed web address and not updated profile, done now

not having much luck finding anything to change

Your weather2/wsSettingsWeather.php lines

35 | #---------------------------------------------------------------------------
   36 | #               upload time for steelseries data
   37 | #---------------------------------------------------------------------------
   38 | $SITE['steelTime']	= 10;		                        // wait time to retrieve new info for steelseries gauges

Set that to value at line 38 to

38 | $SITE['steelTime']	= 30;		                        // wait time to retrieve new info for steelseries gauges

EDIT 2015-05-08 17:32 CEST: Sorry I types the wrong script name.

I think you lost the updated profile with the server crash :wink:

this is what I have on line 38 in my wsSettings.php and there is no ref to the word steeltime in the file, could be im using a old copy of wsSettings ?

35 # Select the region you are in or choose other
36 #---------------------------------------------------------------------------
37 #$SITE[‘region’] = ‘america’; // #####
38 #$SITE[‘region’] = ‘canada’; // #####
39 $SITE[‘region’] = ‘europe’; // #####
40 #$SITE[‘region’] = ‘other’; // #####

Sorry weather2/wsSettingsWeather.php
Wim

Yes, excellent, not a problem
Thanks Wim

Hi Mark,

Put up 2.5.9 today. Was working fine this morning. Just looked again and Cloud Base is having a fit. It climbs to the height, stays there for 1-2 seconds, then drops back to 0 and starts it all over again. Same number is displayed. Only seems to happen with setting at ‘ft’.

http://tiggrweather.net/wxssgauges.php

Thoughts appreciated.

Now the cloud height is acting normally. At the time of the failure the indicated height was >20,000 ft, now it’s around 15,000 ft. Perhaps a clue there?

Thanks.

Did you look at the cloud height value in the customclientraw file at the time that it was displaying incorrectly?

Hi niko,

Long time.

Yes, I did. The numbers matched, but it wasn’t until late this afternoon when the height came down to <20K ft that the nonsense stopped. Now it’s down to 11,700 ft and is still OK.

Thanks.